Blazing Sword PMU

Hezul

**This PMU run is entirely text, with polls as to who to use stat-boosters on.

Decided to spend the last few weeks of break on a replay of the game. My previous cartridge went wonky so I don't have HM (and the characters specific to that specific mode). I'll let you guys pick the unit and their support. Preferably a A-B support pattern (A-level Eliwood-Hector and a B-level Eliwood-Lyn is an example), but that is up to you.

I was shooting for around 11 units and our mandatory lord.

Units:

1.Eliwood (Supports: B-Lyn)
2.Canas (Supports: B-Nino)
3.Rath (Supports: A-Guy,B-Wil)
4.Fiora (Supports: A-Sain, B-Florina)
5.Lyn (Supports: A-Wil,B-Eliwood)
6.Oswin (Supports: A-Hector, B-Serra)
7.Florina (Supports: A-Serra, B-Fiora)
8.Dart (Supports: A- Rebecca, B-Karel)
9.Isadora (Supports: A-Legault, B-Sain)

10.Rebecca (Supports: A-Dart, B-Lowen)
11.Nino (Supports: A-Merlinus, B-Canas)
12.Heath (Supports:)

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Hezul

A friend picked Heath because he looked cool...so that would be all the units. I'll have an update in the morning as to how the first few chapters go. It'll be interesting for sure without a healer and the mid to late game joiners.

Thanks everyone!

[spoiler=Chapter 10]

Summary:

This chapter was pretty straight-forward. As Marcus wasn't picked for this run, Eliwood received his Steel Sword and went at the brigands. Rebecca tagged along to chip away and/or steal kills. Lowen hung around Rebecca so he can get around unlocking a support with her. Eliwood gained his first level and +1 HP, +1 speed and + 1 Luck. A bit underwhelming but with continuing this same pattern for a couple of turns, our merry group reached the boss. I hoped to chip away for two turns using Rebecca, have Eliwood weaken him the next turn and have Rebecca take the kill. However, Eliwood chooses to crit and get a level out of the ordeal. Oh well, at least Rebecca got a level out of it too. Eliwood gets + 1 Skill and +1 Luck. Rebecca gets....+1 Strength. With that, the chapter ends.

Items gained: Marcus got the Dracoshield from the village, which I think I'll hold off from using

Level and Stats:

Eliwood: Level HP STR SKILL SPD LUCK DEF RES

3 19 5 6 8 9 5 0

Rebecca: Level HP STR SKILL SPD LUCK DEF RES

2 17 5 5 6 4 3 0

Please let me know if the text summary is confusing to understand. Thank you for reading!