One way to prevent Piercing Glitch

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Tino, I don't think it's really worth a triangle attack unless you are trying to power level one of them. You'd have to be lucky or plan it out meticulously to get it without just having two of them wait right next to the enemy.

I agree with Tino, I don't think it's really worth a triangle attack unless you are trying to power level one of them. You'd have to be lucky or plan it out meticulously to get it without just having two of them wait right next to the enemy.

not to mention all those lance users u have. snipers and warriors will kill you

Vanessa is evasive enough, so she doesn't really have to fear bows. The only one who may actually have some real trouble with bows is Syrene, but she sucks anyway.

Vanessa is evasive enough, so she doesn't really have to fear bows. The only one who may actually have some real trouble with bows is Syrene, but she sucks anyway.

not too much of a Syrene fan are ya?

i'm not either, well acutally, i'm not a big fan of prepromotes altogether (except Pent)

i'm not either, well acutally, i'm not a big fan of prepromotes altogether (except Pent)

Agreed, though pre-promotion in FESS makes no difference when you get to the Creature Campaign and endless stat boosters.

Nope. I really don't like her.

I have no problem at all with prepromotes in general, but with prepromotes like Syrene I do have a problem.

yeah I know whay you mean. There's a few charaters I just plain don't like. Not cuz of stats or availability or when you get them. I just plain dont like em

like Knoll, Bartre, Makalov, Meg, Brom, Danved/Devdan

Makalov...

He has quite a funny head...

Bartre has his mustache...

Brom is the big fat man...

I actually like them, but only because of these reasons. Not because they are so exceptionally good in their games.

It appears you've caught me in the bathroom with my pants down.

It also appears you've caused me to use metaphors.

._.

Topics generally get off track when the question has been answered, and it pretty much has been.

Another solution I came up with, although you may not like it...

Do not use Wyvern Knights...

Unless you really want to use them. But then you can just use one of the methods stated above.

My Tanas suck as Falcoknights though....

Also, I have pierce-ranged before.