One way to prevent Piercing Glitch

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should one be determined to make the attack, one could potentially abuse the RNG until the attack is successful. For the benefit of those who do not know what abusing the RNG entails:

Assuming a unit is selected, moving the cursor be moved in such a way so as to force the game to make a decision as to which path the movement arrow should take will get rid of a number from the RNG. After using up one number, a savestate could be recorded and the attack made. Should the Pierce Glitch occur again, one can repeat the aforementioned process to get rid another number from the RNG, before repeating the attack, until the attack is successful; a savestate will not negate the loss of RNG values like suspending and resuming the game would.

This is not an elegant solution but it might possibly be favorable if making the attack in question is deemed necessary by the player.

my take on this is that there's no true way to avoid this without interrupting any kind of your FE experience, but there are alternate routes to make it close, like the few posts above me

Another solution I came up with, although you may not like it...

Do not use Wyvern Knights...

Unless you really want to use them. But then you can just use one of the methods stated above.

Another solution I came up with, although you may not like it...

Do not use Wyvern Knights...

Unless you really want to use them. But then you can just use one of the methods stated above.

As I don't much like them, I already do that subconsciously....I don't know why I don't like them, it's just something about them...

As I don't much like them, I already do that subconsciously....I don't know why I don't like them, it's just something about them...

maybe its the fact that u always get at least one pegesus knight before a wyvern knight and peg knights have around equal def and res and wyverns have shitty resistance

maybe its the fact that u always get at least one pegesus knight before a wyvern knight and peg knights have around equal def and res and wyverns have shitty resistance

Peg knights can become wyvern knights.....

Indeed.

I prefer to make them Falcon Knights for some reason. Wyvern Knights are better, but I like Falcon Knights better. It's just a matter of opinions, I suppose.

The only unit that I would consider promoting to a Wyvern Knight would be Tana. She turns out really well as a Wyvern Knight and her stats as a Wyvern Knight is much higher than a Falco Knight. Whenever I use her she kinda reminds me of Jill from FE9/FE10 just because of the pony tail. ^_^

The only unit that I would consider promoting to a Wyvern Knight would be Tana. She turns out really well as a Wyvern Knight and her stats as a Wyvern Knight is much higher than a Falco Knight. Whenever I use her she kinda reminds me of Jill from FE9/FE10 just because of the pony tail. ^_^

Strangely enough, I always get the feeling I should promote Tana to a Wyvern Knight. IDK why.

The triangle attack is not worth it.

Syrene sucks. And otherwise Tana and Vanessa and even Syrene could kill three enemies when they all attack by themselves instead of one by critting. Then I prefer not to use the triangle attack.

Tana's stats fit Wyvern Knight better than Falcoknight. Plus, you need a Wyvern Knight for the triangle attack.

You don't need a Wyvern Knight for the triangle attack. It works fine with three falcoknights.

You don't need a Wyvern Knight for the triangle attack. It works fine with three falcoknights.

did u actually raise 3 falconknights and try it? just curious...