Dragon Quest XI definitely slated for NX

Magical Glace

http://gematsu.com/2016/08/dragon-quest-xi-confirmed-nx-simultaneous-launch-ps4-3ds-versions-suggested#M4RKmmbWgKX1Tqfk.99

No idea if it'll be localized.

So yeah, that's another game confirmed for the system, though the chance was high so this shouldn't be too surprising.

I'm excited as I can be for a game I'm unsure about localization. I mean, we still know... very little about Dragon Quest XI.

That's good. Maybe I'll pick up the NX when it comes out. I still haven't got a Wii U, primarily because it's expensive, and there's no games that I can't live without on it. Although there's a few I'd pick up if I had the system. I hope the NX is backwards compatible.

Well, with three versions, we should have at least one of them, right ?

Anyway, we won't have it before quite some time, for sure.

I Wwnder if it will be closer to the PS4 Version, the 3DS, a mix of them, or something completely different.

Well, with three versions, we should have at least one of them, right ?

Anyway, we won't have it before quite some time, for sure.

I Wwnder if it will be closer to the PS4 Version, the 3DS, a mix of them, or something completely different.

You can expect the PS4 version to be the definitive version at this point because the NX is almost assuredly not going to be powerful enough to run a game optimized for the PS4, so the question is which version is getting ported to the NX. I'd be very surprised if it weren't a downscaled version of the PS4 release, I don't think it'd fly with customers if the NX got the 3DS release.