Did you use the same Avatar in all paths? [Poll]

moxis

Did you use the same Avatar in all paths?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. How did you design your Avatar/s?

• Same exact Avatar in all paths
    • Similar Avatars with slight differences
    • Completely different Avatars for each path
    • Other

I know which avatar I'm going to use for my Conquest run (which is probably going to be a shameless self insert co ug hs), but I'm thinking of using a different female avatar for a Birthright run because I feel like I've established too much of my own personality and morals into that first avatar to continue down the opposite path with the same one... does that make sense?

I'll probably use the original Conquest avatar for Revelations, though!

I used a male avatar for my Birthright playthrough and ended up using two separate female avatars for my Conquest and Revelations playthrough. Was planning on having my Revelations avatar marry Ryoma to try and get a super untouchable unit but then randomly decided I'd hooker her up with Fuga since he's exclusive to that route. In terms of design I kind of regret not using my Revelations avatar for my Conquest roue since she has the more of a sickly evil look going for her.

I always use different avatars: new face, new hair, new name, new talent, whatever. The only thing that's always the same is that I always play a female avatar because I'd feel weird playing as a dude.