Oh look! Another pairing thread [Revelation]

December Knight

Hello everyone, I thought I'd make this thread since I'm about to start my Revelation files and I've been having some trouble with coming up with pairing my units together for both my male and female files. Well mostly for my male file but nonetheless, I still want help for both files.

So I thought to ask you guys for help! But I do want to make some things clear...

One) I want female!Corrin, Azura, Camilla, Hinoka, Sakura, and (if I really have to) Elise to only S rank men with female children. This maybe really stupid reason... But I just personally think their hair colors (other then Hinoka's, for the most part) only really look good on the female kiddos more then the male kiddos. So please no "have Sakura marry Leo" or anything like that.

Two) I'm not going to change my Corrins' boon/bane.

Three) I'm not having Corrin S ranking any of the children.

Four) I'm not pairing Hinoka with Subaki. Hinoka's hair color on Caeldori gives me eye cancer.

Alright so here a list of the pairings for my female file I first thought up, in the form of a handy dandy image! The kiddos' final classes will be under the image. Also, I made both of my Corrins' boon/bane be +Magic/-Resistance, my female Corrin's secondary class is troubadour while my male Corrin's secondary is fighter.

[spoiler=In here~][spoiler=Sorry about the large image...]

rob0KEL.jpg

Kana will be a Nohr Noble.

Shigure will be a Falcon Knight.

Sophie will be a Paladin.

Dwyer will be a Butler.

Midori will be a Sniper.

Shiro will be a Spear Master.

Selkie will be a Nine-Tails.

Kiragi will be a Sniper.

Rhajat will be a Sorcerer.

Caeldori will be a Kinshi Knight.

Asugi will be a Butler.

Mitama will be a Spear Master.

Hisame will be a Master of Arms.

Siegbert will be a Paladin.

Forrest will be a Strategist.

Nina will be a Adventurer.

Soleil will be a Paladin.

Velouria will be a Wolfssegner.

Percy will be a Wyvern Master.

Ignatius will be a General.

Ophelia will be a Sorcerer.

I'm willing to change any pairings but I do want to keep Kana/Rhajat, Soleil/Shigure, and Shiro/Mitama if possible.

Now for my male file. To be honest, as I said I'm not really sure which pairs I want on my male file... Other then Corrin/Azura or Flora, Azama/Kagero, Kaze/Setsuna, and Ryoma/Rinkah.

I'm so sorry for making another pairing thread but I really wanted some help with this.

Strangely specific and that its just the royals but sure.

Hinoka X Silas

Camilla X Niles

Elise X Odin

Sakura X Hayato/Kaden

Azura X Laslow/Kaze

These should work for what you're looking for as far as the royal criteria go even if you don't want to marry Elise.

Edited by Raguna

Strangely specific and that its just the royals but sure.

Hinoka X Silas

Camilla X Niles

Elise X Odin

Sakura X Hayato/Kaden

Azura X Laslow/Kaze

These should work for what you're looking for as far as the royal criteria go even if you don't want to marry Elise.

I already have Niles/Camilla listed.

Thank you for the suggestions and I'm so sorry if I sound rude with this but I really don't want to pair Elise with anyone. I don't really care if she is the best mother for Ophelia but I just don't like the mental image of all that (if that makes sense...), again I'm sorry.

I already have Niles/Camilla listed.

Thank you for the suggestions and I'm so sorry if I sound rude with this but I really don't want to pair Elise with anyone. I don't really care if she is the best mother for Ophelia but I just don't like the mental image of all that (if that makes sense...), again I'm sorry.

That's alright, I also just listed Camilla X Niles to complete the set. I won't force someone to do a pairing they don't want to. Most of your pairings are pretty much alright and won't suffer anything really. My only concern is switching Percy and Ignatius' moms but how they are right now keeps them both in a pretty optimal setting. I also checked and Azama or Shura can be pretty sweet dads for Kana with your boon and bane while not hampering Mitama in that one case.

I won't say anything for second gen pairings since they aren't as important as first gen. It's more subjective. Hisame x Ophelia otp bias so I can't say more.

Edited by Raguna

Seconding AzuraxLaslow and ElisexOdin. Making Elise Ophelia's mommy almost ensures a magical beast.

For your male Corrin, I suggest a corrinsexual (scarlet, flora, reina, or anna), that way you don't have to sacrifice a child (you'd be short 1 mommy otherwise)

*if you chose Scarlet you'll need to grind between ch 17 ad 18 for plot reasons.

For female Corrin..... hmmm... maybe Hayato? Considering you have +mag, Rhajat and kana would have access to a lot of magic classes, and the dark mage tree is easy to access provided that the former can A+ support Ophelia, and the latter can marry her XD

Also, Hayato can pass down skills from the Oni Savage tree, if that helps.

That's alright, I also just listed Camilla X Niles to complete the set. I won't force someone to do a pairing they don't want to. Most of your pairings are pretty much alright and won't suffer anything really. My only concern is switching Percy and Ignatius' moms but how they are right now keeps them both in a pretty optimal setting. I also checked and Azama or Shura can be pretty sweet dads for Kana with your boon and bane while not hampering Mitama in that one case.

I won't say anything for second gen pairings since they aren't as important as first gen. It's more subjective. Hisame x Ophelia otp bias so I can't say more.

Oh okay, sorry about that then. You're right about Percy and Ignatius, to be honest I was mostly choosing their mothers based on the fact that they will be in the guard stance for Midori and Selkie (which I should have mentioned... sorry about that) most of the time so I really didn't care who their mothers would be.

I was thinking of S ranking Azama at first but then my pairs got all massed up and with Shura, well I don't really care for the corrinsexuals (other then Reina and Flora) so I wasn't really thinking about S ranking him. Thank you for suggestions, again.

Seconding AzuraxLaslow and ElisexOdin. Making Elise Ophelia's mommy almost ensures a magical beast.

For your male Corrin, I suggest a corrinsexual (scarlet, flora, reina, or anna), that way you don't have to sacrifice a child (you'd be short 1 mommy otherwise)

*if you chose Scarlet you'll need to grind between ch 17 ad 18 for plot reasons.

For female Corrin..... hmmm... maybe Hayato? Considering you have +mag, Rhajat and kana would have access to a lot of magic classes, and the dark mage tree is easy to access provided that the former can A+ support Ophelia, and the latter can marry her XD

Also, Hayato can pass down skills from the Oni Savage tree, if that helps.

Thank you for the suggestions.

I know about the male!Corrin problem and I'm fine with it for the most part but I'll just probably S rank Flora (why must she be recruited so late).

As for S ranking Hayato, I don't really plan on it. I think Sakura!Rhajat will do just be fine and well, I like Rhajat/Kana too much to make them brother and sister.

I'm very sorry if I come off as rude but I don't know how to word this without it looking like I was being rude to you.