What is Siegfried's power ?

WinterOkami

So Brynhildr controls lifeforce and gravity

Raijinto makes lightning

Fujin Yumi is basically a wind bow

What about Siegfried ?

I am tempted to say fire but I am not sure if that would be the right answer considering that the Fire Element goes to Yato and its 3 evolved forms.

It makes sense yeah.

Could explain why his chapter when he joins in Revelations is called Dark Flames

Since Light isn't harmful it would show why Ryoma has lightning and so White Flames

Darkness makes the most sense. In addition, the symbols you see in the various menus are meant to be represent the five legendary weapons:

monsyou.png

Wind is Fujin Yumi (literally Wind God's Bow)

Tree is Brynhildr (obviously from its animation)

Sun is Raijinto (I'm not 100% sure about the reason, but the sun and lightning are both from the heavens)

Moon is Siegfried

Swirly thing (dragon or serpent?) is Yato (its Japanese name, Yatonokami is a snake deity in Japanese folklore)

Edited by VincentASM

Fujin Yumi doesn't look like a wind bow at all. It looks more like a laser bow. Rajinto is obviously thunder though...

The "Fu" in Fujin literally means wind my friend

"Rai" means lightning hence Raijinto

Raijin and Fujin are japanese deities

Darkness makes the most sense. In addition, the symbols you see in the various menus are meant to be represent the five legendary weapons:

monsyou.png

Wind is Fujin Yumi (literally Wind God's Bow)

Tree is Brynhildr (obviously from its animation)

Sun is Raijinto (I'm not 100% sure about the reason, but the sun and lightning are both from the heavens)

Moon is Siegfried

Swirly thing (dragon or serpent?) is Yato (its Japanese name, Yatonokami is a snake deity in Japanese folklore)

I never knew those symbols had that meaning, thanks !

I figured there was something wind related in its name, but! It still looks like a laser bow. They couldve made it look more like the gale boomerang in Zelda...but idk.