Was Arthur The Chosen One ?

WinterOkami

Arhur has been fighting for justice more than Corrin I believe.

You could say it was out of bad luck he didn't receive the Yato however

What IF fate had changed side and he was the one to form a justice league and save the world from Anankos and the others. To be honest he is legit one of the few nicest people of Nohr who can be nice with anyone even Hoshidans.

After all it's not like Arthur is weak, he is Nohr's proud heroic crit-machine ready to make you taste Justice.

Anyways do you think Arthur was meant to be Fates's main character ? How would Arthur's League Of Justice triumph save the world and who would be in it ?

You're making a lot of topics here lately.

Anyway I doubt it. He's just a nice guy.

Out of enthousiast, sometimes I just have too much hype tbh

But I'll probably rest for a couple of days only reading stuff because it's tiring at some point

Well, I love the idea to be honest. His hero of justice cliche is epic, and he looks like a super hero. He is even completely selfless. Here is the fatal flaw; Arthur doesn't only have no luck, but has truly uncanny bad luck. In many comics luck intervenes to create a hero. Spiderman is in the wrong place at the right time, and didn't die of some odd poisoning, Iron man survived by only having the luck to have a captured engineer who was skilled enough to create a powerful magnet to keep the shrapnel away from his heart.

This is the opposite of Arthur's luck.

King Harold would lose Anya/Nohr faster than you can say "Silencer".

That personal skill would have them eat Assassinations a hell of a lot more than Skill/4 if we go by FE7 mechanics.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Why does it matter? Its not like he's a protagonist or an important character lol.

It's just to imagine how ridiculous it would be to see Arthur be the hero and take down Garon with his fellow allies of justice.

This was great, but next time let's discuss the subtle yet distinct difference between justice and vengeance.”