why are people so phobic of fanservice

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next step, skinship with Bowser!

Then we'll have topics about who to ship Bowser with to get the best Bowser Jr...

Peach!Bowser Jr. or Daisy!Bowser Jr? Peach gives better caps, but Bowser Jr looks weird with blond hair.

Then we'll have topics about who to ship Bowser with to get the best Bowser Jr...

Peach!Bowser Jr. or Daisy!Bowser Jr? Peach gives better caps, but Bowser Jr looks weird with blond hair.

Why not Rosalina!Bowser Jr. or Toadette!Bowser Jr.?

Fanservice does not bother me when it is equally distributed among characters/genders/etc. Fates is a pretty good example of that kind of fanservice. Sure, theres scantily clad ladies, but theres also like hella guys with tiddy windows and Kaze who looked and acted like he came right out of an otome and shit. I honestly enjoy the hell out of fanservice when its spread so....evenly. One-sided fanservice thats in a work that isnt aimed solely for pandering purposes, is really annoying. Id be angrier about Fates' fanservice if it was only displayed on the female characters. But its not. I can see how just the sheer amount of it could bother people though. I just dont really care myself.

Fanservice is a pretty interesting subject and kinda subjective. Also, depending on demographics, it differs. (fanservice aimed at straight women, for example, is really....at times much more subtle than fanservice aimed at straight guys.)

(Also because you want me to believe that they putted their clothes on without drying their hair. Sorry, but whetere you're lying or not, I'm pretty sure it counts as sexual harrassment.)

Eh?

I always put on clothes before drying my hair

And what does that have to do with sexual harassment?!

Why not Rosalina!Bowser Jr. or Toadette!Bowser Jr.?

Rosalina is a Gen 2 unit.

Toadette gives a decent Speed cap, but all her other stats are terrible for Bowser Jr. You want a decent Magic stat to make use of BJ's personal paintbrush weapon, and he needs the Magic from his mom, because he's not getting it from Bowser.

Rosalina is a Gen 2 unit.

Toadette gives a decent Speed cap, but all her other stats are terrible for Bowser Jr. You want a decent Magic stat to make use of BJ's personal paintbrush weapon, and he needs the Magic from his mom, because he's not getting it from Bowser.

Isn't Rosalina implied to be like thousands of years old or something?

Isn't Rosalina implied to be like thousands of years old or something?

There's the theory that she's Peach and Luigi's Mario's daughter from wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey land. Still better than the way Fates did it.

There's the theory that she's Peach and Luigi's daughter from wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey land. Still better than the way Fates did it.

It's a theory, a Game Theory xD.

...Poor Luigi.

Nah, he can still have Daisy! She's way better than Peach anyway. <3

Nintendo pretty much already ships them too, since they put ship-teasing statues of them in MKWii's Daisy Circuit course. ^^

Nah, he can still have Daisy! She's way better than Peach anyway. <3

Nintendo pretty much already ships them too, since they put ship-teasing statues of them in MKWii's Daisy Circuit course. ^^

Now lets pair off Peach with Bowser, because the whole kidnapping thing is clearly just a way to mess with Mario as they secretly date!

Now lets pair off Peach with Bowser, because the whole kidnapping thing is clearly just a way to mess with Mario as they secretly date!

What if Mario is the one kidnapping Peach this while time?

*plot twist*

It's just a theory, a game theory.

But, Mario has had 3 different girlfriends kidnapped by different villains, two of the girls are royals.

What's more likely, some unlucky plumber from Brooklyn has royal girlfriends being kidnapped by different guys, or Mario is a serial kidnapper himself?

It's just a theory, a game theory.

But, Mario has had 3 different girlfriends kidnapped by different villains, two of the girls are royals.

What's more likely, some unlucky plumber from Brooklyn has royal girlfriends being kidnapped by different guys, or Mario is a serial kidnapper himself?

You mean, a serial psychopath *cough* hurting Yoshi and poor insects.