why are people so phobic of fanservice

Oh right, also personally believe that like, in an RPG or whatever? the same piece of armour should show the same amount of skin on either sex.

this is truth

which is one of the reasons why ffxiv is truly amazing

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you also have to be pretty stupid to think people hate fanservice because they dont like seeing skin

i could like camillas tits (ps i dont) and still hate the fact fe's slutting it up just to bring more people in

Is this supposed to be a question, even? It sounds more of those hipster edgy/"modern" thinking stuff people try to change when it's fine the way it is.

yea if the designs cute i dont actually give a fuck lol

i hate ppl on tumblr who are like "wow the game devs are forcing camilla azura and charlotte not to wear pants uwuwu give the poor girls pants uwu!!" and thats so annoying to me cuz acting like every girl in the world wants to wear pants and that pant wearing people are superior.............

the exception is nowi though what the hell

Edited by piichinu

yea if the designs cute i dont actually give a fuck lol

i hate ppl on tumblr who are like "wow the game devs are forcing camilla azura and charlotte not to wear pants uwuwu give the poor girls pants uwu!!" and thats so annoying to me cuz acting like every girl in the world wants to wear pants and that pant wearing people are superior.............

the exception is nowi though what the hell

I don't mind Azura and even Charlotte's outfits, because they look decent and could be something a person would conceivably wear. Camilla's fails as a complete set of armor.

I don't mind Azura and even Charlotte's outfits, because they look decent and could be something a person would conceivably wear. Camilla's fails as a complete set of armor.

Agreed

i mean if you guys want realistic ideas that wont "fail" then why not request, say, muscles on all the characters since most characters have the body of the average person and not a soldier lmao

I'm still pretty thrown off by Azura's outfit, honestly. That can be a good and bad thing...

i mean if you guys want realistic ideas that wont "fail" then why not request, say, muscles on all the characters since most characters have the body of the average person and not a soldier lmao

That's selling them short, they look a lot better than the average person.

I don't mind Camilla's cleavage, it looks nice, except that strap that keeps switching sides, I just hate panty windows. They make no sense, and I don't know why they exist.

I'm still pretty thrown off by Azura's outfit, honestly. That can be a good and bad thing...

That's selling them short, they look a lot better than the average person.

I'm not a huge fan of Azura's default costume, but I don't think it's blatant fan service, either. She's a dancer, so it makes sense.

I agree with the second part. Most of the characters are pretty fit. And looking at real life soldiers, they do have toned bodies, but don't typically reach body builder levels. And unless they're shirtless, you can't really tell.

I play MonHun and on the one hand, the female armorsets tend to be a lot more fanservicey but on the other hand, they also tend to be a lot nicer looking in comparison to the male sets.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/monsterhunter/images/0/00/MH4U-Kecha_Z_Armor_(Blademaster)_Render_001.png/revision/latest?cb=20150217203339

I normally don't have a problem with fanservice, but fanservice becomes annoying when it leads to bad character designs.

My reason for disliking cavalry riding into battle in thongs or generals forgetting to cover their butts is not because its fanservice, but because the end result looks amazingly stupid and very out of place in a game like Fire Emblem. If it was Disgaea i'd probably just shrug it off, but Fire Emblem always plays wars and battles seriously and armour design used to reflect that.

Honestly I don't care about sexualised outfit on video game characters, if there gameplay is good, that's fine by me.

The kind of fanservice I really hate is hyping up already established characters/entities to milk money out of them.

I'm looking at you, charizard.

The kind of fanservice I really hate is hyping up already established characters/entities to milk money out of them.

This.

I'm looking at you, charizard.

Is this poking at the fact Charizard is actually naked...