My Kana's class?

DKlein89

What class should I make my M!Kana? his father is Kagero!Shiro. MU is +Skl/-Lck, Samurai Talent. Shiro will probably pass on something like Pavise (I have a Shiro in my logbook with Pavise, Aegis, Sol, Astra and Lethality, so he can pass on any of those + class skills from being a Spear Master), and MU will pass on Vantage (because I love that skill. So useful.)

Anyway, That leaves classes Kana can access via heart seal as

Nohr Noble

Hoshido Noble

Swordmaster

Master of Arms

Basara

Spear Master

Should I have him be one of those classes, or Friendship/partner seal into something else? (as a side note, he's likely going to have Effie!Sophie as pair up fodder, since she has Sol, Luna, Pavise, Aegis and Amaterasu)

After a very quick analysis, I'd rather go for Berserker by marrying him to Velouria given his high Strength, but if you absolutely want to give him Effie!Velouria, you can go to Great Knight but her Defense would be quite bad (but you can get him Aegis/Pavise and Hoshidan Unity to proc it more often). Also pair-up bots are a bad idea IMO, but if that's your playstyle, then do as you want.

I'll leave it to someone else for a deeper analysis though.

EDIT: You could go to Swordmaster/Nohr Noble considering his high speed to dodge with Duelist's Blow but if you use Pair-Up bots he will more likely take hits during enemy phase, and given his bad Def...

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

Swordmaster. Dragonstones and tomes won't be very good with Kagero!Shiro!Kana's 15% Magic growth, and you already have C Rank swords once you recruit her, so Spear Master and Basara are a bit tough for her to use at that point unless you have a free Arms Scroll or two. I would also suggest dipping into Nohr Noble and Hoshido Noble at Lv 15 for both Nohrian Trust and Hoshidan Unity.

If you're willing to put the time into raising the Weapon rank, Spear Master could be great for him as well, generally making Kana a destructive force in all areas and getting Guard Naginata Access.

Swordmaster. Dragonstones and tomes won't be very good with Kagero!Shiro!Kana's 15% Magic growth, and you already have C Rank swords once you recruit her, so Spear Master and Basara are a bit tough for her to use at that point unless you have a free Arms Scroll or two. I would also suggest dipping into Nohr Noble and Hoshido Noble at Lv 15 for both Nohrian Trust and Hoshidan Unity.

If you're willing to put the time into raising the Weapon rank, Spear Master could be great for him as well, generally making Kana a destructive force in all areas and getting Guard Naginata Access.

I'm not worried about Nohrian Trust since I have a M!Kana in my logbook from a previous playthrough with Dragon Fang, Gamble, Vantage, N. Trust and H. Unity. I can buy all those skills, especially since I have the money grinding DLC

After a very quick analysis, I'd rather go for Berserker by marrying him to Velouria given his high Strength, but if you absolutely want to give him Effie!Velouria, you can go to Great Knight but her Defense would be quite bad (but you can get him Aegis/Pavise and Hoshidan Unity to proc it more often). Also pair-up bots are a bad idea IMO, but if that's your playstyle, then do as you want.

I'll leave it to someone else for a deeper analysis though.

EDIT: You could go to Swordmaster/Nohr Noble considering his high speed to dodge with Duelist's Blow but if you use Pair-Up bots he will more likely take hits during enemy phase, and given his bad Def...

Berserker's definitely doable, especially since I can have both of them go in and wreck face. :P