{Theory} Saizo's alternative name.

WinterOkami

So I know Saizo was born Saizo as his father decided to make him his successor so he doesn't have another name however had he not been a Saizo I believe his name would have been Kasai since his twin's name is Kaze. Fates loves playing with twins names with Flora/Felicia so I assumed that had Saizo not had been Saizo he would have been named Kasai for sake of having Kaze/Kasai. Also Kasai means fire and this madman is ready to blow himself up if Ryoma to kill an enemy.

+ I believe he is the canon owner of the fire shuriken.

What do you think ?

Edited by WinterOkami

I am speechless

waw. It was right in front of me though, well maybe they'd add something related to explosives and gun powder, despite the fact that most of them wouldn't go well with Kasai.

With that said if we're talking about the western version I believe it to be Kasai, as for the Japanese version however, I feel like having him Bakuho would also work since it translates to "explosive fire".

...the correct answer to be a troll is "Kamikaze".

Considering Saizou is ready to do that.

I went there.

In all seriousness contributing to the topic...

(I do seriously apologize if I offend someone)

There are a lot of name possibilities.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I went there.

Lord this was the greatest.

I went there.

There are a lot of name possibilities.

It went through my mind. But I decided to give the ninja village the benefit of the doubt.

If I had to go with a true troll answer, it would be something like Ichigo. Pun intended.

Edited by eggclipse

• 9 months later...

Honestly, that's a closely accurate guess to what Saizo's real name was before taking on the name (because of PLOT REASONS {screw that, btw} being dumb). However, I dove a little deeper into what Saizo's birth name was and I discovered that there were only two names that are the closest to what his real name could've been, with those being Kasai, which is what you suggested, and my personal guess, Hageshī chi (Hageshī, not the other part), which means "fiery blood" in Japanese. Overall, though, I wouldn't be surprised if your guess was the closest to what may be Saizo's real name. Kudos to you for coming up with that theory, by the way. I also new here, so "Hi! I'm your new neighbor!" I guess…?