For Takumi Fans

Nanori

Did you create this?

EDIT: I take it the answer is "no". The only way I'm moving this back into Creative is if TC is the artist.

Edited by eggclipse

Did you create this?

EDIT: I take it the answer is "no". The only way I'm moving this back into Creative is if TC is the artist.

It's by k009 on Tumblr and they have a different handle on Twitter.

I don't think the OP is them.

It's by k009 on Tumblr and they have a different handle on Twitter.

I don't think the OP is them.

Gotcha, thanks~! This will stay in Far from the Forest, then~!

Ah yes, the rare pineapple taco meat. Finding a fan for this is as rare as the person himself.

I'm not sorry for this comment.

There are two types of people, those who hate Takumi, and those who love to hate Takumi.

There are two types of people, those who hate Takumi, and those who love to hate Takumi.

I actually just go with the memes. I don't necessarily hate on Takumi. Although, I don't think I've really seen a Takumi fan...

I actually just go with the memes. I don't necessarily hate on Takumi. Although, I don't think I've really seen a Takumi fan...

I'd hate to see him go, because then I couldn't hate on him anymore.

i like takumi. hes my favorite fates character.

uwu

Today, the thing to hate about Takumi is his pants. It makes him looks pear shaped, like one of those inflatable clowns that pop back up, whenever you knock them over.

Today, the thing to hate about Takumi is his pants. It makes him looks pear shaped, like one of those inflatable clowns that pop back up, whenever you knock them over.

the artist for awakening and fates seems to be huge about giving characters giant poofy pants in both games

it's not my style personally, but I think some characters seem to pull off the look fine

it's still a trend I've definitely noticed from that particular artist though ^o^

(oh and as for the actual topic I haven't been posting because I only know takumi from conquest's perspective, so I can't really say I have a fair opinion on him)

Edited by Freohr Datia