Best Butler/Grandmaster Corrin Boon/Bane?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

For Butler, Clever/Unlucky actually gives a pretty even spread with good coverage everywhere, although I'd personally pick Clever/Clumsy (+Mag -Skl) as it boost the magic growth a little more. Unless you're going to run proc skills, bad skill will effect you that much. Butler/Maid isn't really an offensive class anyways.

For Grandmaster, I'd say Clever/Unlucky works here very well, as once again all stats are pretty even. It gives the bias towards Magic, but if that's what you want it should work very well.

For Butler, Clever/Unlucky actually gives a pretty even spread with good coverage everywhere, although I'd personally pick Clever/Clumsy (+Mag -Skl) as it boost the magic growth a little more. Unless you're going to run proc skills, bad skill will effect you that much. Butler/Maid isn't really an offensive class anyways.

For Grandmaster, I'd say Clever/Unlucky works here very well, as once again all stats are pretty even. It gives the bias towards Magic, but if that's what you want it should work very well.

Oh wow this is the first time I actually do something right with the boon/bane :D Thank you for your input! c:

Clever + Unlucky works for both classes. If you prefer, you can go Quick on Grandmaster. You'll have less magic, but the speed is nice.

Maybe, but 40% Magic, including class growths, isn't that good. Maybe if you'd be focusing Physical, although Horse Spirit basically makes Magic more important on its own.

Edited by TrueEm