Character damage

JDtheBA

So I was doing a map and hana had been attacked by which resulted in the regular battle damage. Later on, she was damaged again and it looked like she was bleeding on the side. Does anyone know if this applies to other characters?

Um, that's not something that happens.

When attacked, units sometimes get destroyed outfits or lose armor, but nothing graphic. It was probably just a part of the outfit that was red.

Actually, I saw the same red patch on Hana. I think those are a bunch of scratches or something, like falling off a bike and scraping the skin off. Anyway, there actually IS a bit of blood, at least on Hana. Can't remember about the other characters.

Well, color me surprised, I guess there are some bruises and cuts, as well a blood on the clothes. It wasn't as bad as I expected, but I guess it's a thing nonetheless. The Swordmaster break looks even more beat-up.

I didn't take these.

Ok so I wasn't seeing stuff. So is it just hana or can anybody get that damaged?

The general consensus would agree that if it happens to Hana it can happen to every other character. Hers might be more noticeable since samurai really only have chestplates except for Ryoma so maybe try with Hinata and such and he'd probably be bloody as well, but I doubt units like heavily armored units like Gunter or Benny will show much or at all.