Need a second opinion on my planned Revelations pairs

Flying Shogi

I wanted to play off of the strengths of the existing mods but I think I went for more of a balanced approach. I will most likely keep the children in their base classes with the exception of Midori(thinking Ninja) and Nina depending on her mother. I'm mainly going for an offensive build for most units(so aiming for Skill, Speed, and relevant attack stat) but maintaining semi decent defensive stats(-3 is the lowest that I would like to keep it but that might not be reasonable)

10znww2.png

Personal opinions:

-I'm iffy about Nyx!Caeldori. I was trying to patch up speed but I wasn't really aiming for magic.
-I feel like Percy and Asugi have better options but I didn't know who would be a better mother for them
-No intentions of a magical Hisame but it's hard to work with Hinata's mods. I basically gave up on him
-Thinking of marrying the avatar(+speed/-defense) to Nina for the speed modifier
Edited by Magician Lugh

If you own all three paths or Royal Royale, I'd consider making Caeldori a Dark Falcon so she can attack both physically and magically. Or have her A+ Rhajat/S Shiro as soon as possible for Basara. Or, otherwise, she just may be a good healing Falcon Knight.

Orochi!Hisame I ended up doing on my very first Birthright playthrough, and he actually wasn't too bad. His str and mag stats and def and res stats were all about equal, and you may able to take advantage of this better in Revelation because of the Levin Sword. He was also quite fast, much faster than both his parents anyway believe it or not.

Edited by twistedxgrace

- Best way to patch up Caeldori's Speed is to marry Setsuna. 'sides, Mitama deserves a better mom!

- As completely and utterly odd as this will sound, try Nyx!Percy, and aim for Malig Knight or Dark Flier. It looks like he'll have the mods for it.

- Have Laslow marry Selena, because having innate Ninja with inherited Sky Knight means Rally Speed for a lot of people. Mods aren't too bad, either.

- Peri can move over to Hinata, because Hisame with Replicate (A+ Asugi) and Luna is eight ways of funny.

- Selkie can handle Orochi's awful Speed, and Apothecary access means that she can use Spendthrift to make her damage as a Kitsune closer to a Wolfssenger.

- That leaves Mozu with Azama. Honestly, that's not a bad thing.

- Oh, right, Asugi's mom. . .eh, he'll be a front-line ninja or something.

Just my thoughts~!