{Personality} Best and Worst Father/Mother for both Kana

WinterOkami

I agree with all you said but Sakura and Elise are in their early teens...

Do you think they could be some sort of good mothers, I mean if they were older I guess but they are around the same age I believe.

Yeah!! I was actually thinking: half in everyone after the war and half in everyone without the babyrealms, like... more in a general context and just based on their personalities haha! So yeah, Elise and Sakura will be good moms ones day! That's also why I added that I wasn't only thinking in Kana, and that I was thinking in general for any of the canon kids or even not canon (for the people that like to create OCs), I wanted to wite a more general idea.

And think how awesome both girls will be as moms in the future, they already show to being good ones in the games (and Elise even showed more maturity than Leo in Forrest paralogue!), but if they instead got kids after being a bit more older, they will be even better!!

I'll have to agree with others saying Mozu and Oboro (waifu4laifu). Mozu has a supportive and down-to-earth personality and Oboro has well rounded interests and a good work ethic. Kaze would probably be the best dad for humbleness and his devotion to others.

I also agree with Thane as Camilla being an overprotective mother who wouldn't let her daughter grow however I think you guys are too harsh on Peri and Rhajat. I mean sure they aren't role models but their personalities go well with Kana on her own.Kana is a child and Peri is childish, the two go well together and the more they spend time, the more they mature therefore Peri would ultimately look like Peri's best friend and look like a good mother.

I get she'll probably try and get a little stabby if let's say someone unfortunate lad was to piss her off she'd get very angry and threaten to murder him.

For starters, a violent psychopath isn't going to be a good mother for anyone. At best, she's going to show her children that the best way to solve their personal issues is murder. Also, children need their parents to be parents, not their friends. What use is a woman-child to a child who needs an adult?

I think Charlotte could actually be one of the worst mothers out here for the simple fact that she switches personality often and act as a slut most of the time {Making her a bad influence}

You'd think she'd stop after marrying King Corn but I think she could very well cheat Corrin with Shura if money was involved. I think she would steal the gold from Shura then go back to Corrin and say she did it for the money and gigles.

Charlotte's character isn't based on a "slut". She's a gold-digger because she wants to support her family. She'd have zero reason to cheat on her husband if he made enough money to support them.

I'll have to agree with others saying Mozu and Oboro (waifu4laifu). Mozu has a supportive and down-to-earth personality and Oboro has well rounded interests and a good work ethic. Kaze would probably be the best dad for humbleness and his devotion to others.

For starters, a violent psychopath isn't going to be a good mother for anyone. At best, she's going to show her children that the best way to solve their personal issues is murder. Also, children need their parents to be parents, not their friends. What use is a woman-child to a child who needs an adult?

Charlotte's character isn't based on a "slut". She's a gold-digger because she wants to support her family. She'd have zero reason to cheat on her husband if he made enough money to support them.

Yeah fair enough

I have a weird answer to this question and as much as I hate the personality of the character, I find it to be a good fit for female Kana.

Selkie is a good mom for Kana

The reason I say this is because there is a more clear character arc from the relationship of Corrin x Selkie that is then transferred to Selkie!Kana. Part of the support of Corrin and Selkie is a lesson about excess hunting and mercy, which in turn Selkie then teaches Kana in her flower lesson. Although Selkie would probably end up being more of a friend then a mother, I do prefer how the relationship makes a bit more sense from the support dialogues.