Peri

MeddlingMage

Dark Falcon Peri with her skill + Galeforce sounds actually pretty hilarious, I tend to use her over Silas personally (Then again all my Silas's on all 3 routes end up horrible), but I think I could see a good argument for Great Lord as she is a bit glassy and I think it helps her bulk.

Dark Falcon Peri with her skill + Galeforce sounds actually pretty hilarious, I tend to use her over Silas personally (Then again all my Silas's on all 3 routes end up horrible), but I think I could see a good argument for Great Lord as she is a bit glassy and I think it helps her bulk.

Plus I also have Nyx as a Dark Falcon

Peri slightly favours strength and speed classes. While she doesn't really have the bulk to support the great knight class, great knight really helps shore up her defense penalty. If she can befriend Charlotte for Berserker or Kagero for Master Ninja you will find that those classes tend to blend with her stats a little better. Also if you can manage it, a few levels for Galeforce works wonders on Peri as her personal skill makes her one of its best abusers. While Peri doesn't have a magic penalty, I find that Dark Fliers really benefit from a character with a positive magic mod. However, Peri can fake it when she kills something with that +4 to str, mag, skl and spd, it also would let her keep her lance skill for flexibility so... that's a thing.

Peri works best as a finisher that can then open up a new fight with her buffed stats.

Her personal with Galeforce is actually really awesome. So Dark Flier is a good class for her plus she can still lance junk in the face. Shes always a bit frail, and DF does no real favors regarding that, so beware. But once she gets Galeforce, reclassing her out of that into Great Knight or Paladin or something, is pretty nice. Yeah, A+ing her with Charlotte gets her Zerker access and thats kinda awesome if you want Sheer Output Peri (with Galeforce).