Those that joined around you.

Alex95

I saw this thread on the Mario Boards and thought it'd be fun to do here. Maybe.

Who were the three people that joined before and after you and what were they like? Link to them if you want.

To search for people around you, go to your profile and, in the web address bar, there is a number. Adjust it to the proper values. Or you can post your join date in the member's list and see what pops up.

10875: @Akimi: Hasn't done anything.

10876: @The13thStranger: Hasn't done anything.

10877: @Rhemiyl: Hasn't done anything, but was active longer than the other two.

10878: Me.

10879: @General Nowacking: Hasn't done anything.

10880: @Raven's Wing: Made a few posts and one topic about their Awakening pairings, but hasn't been seen since July 2014.

10881: @VotingCheetah: Made an introduction and hacking topics, though hasn't been heard from since March 2014.

i had to go back more than three profiles to get three people lmao

15666: OhSnapSon: made a topic about priam's chapter and posted in the pairings thread, hasn't been seen in over a year

15670: XeliaWrath99: literally hasn't done anything and hasn't been seen in over a year

15673: TheLostWhisperer: made a couple of posts during pre-release fates period and then made a post about headcanons. hasn't been online since may

15674: the one and only.

15675: Lee: made posts in fanservice threads and then one in an FE6 fan translation thread. hasn't been online since may

15676: StrifeTheDark152: made two posts in speculation topics for fates and then stopped posting. hasn't been seen since march of this year

15677: TheRoachimacator: didn't do anything. literally made an account and hasn't been seen since he made an account

Edited by Knight of Egg

285: Ledtim - Made a thread about an Excel worksheet for average stats in the GBA FE games. Made a reply in that thread. Stopped being active in August 2008.

286: alexandrascyros - Made only one post in the FE10 section. Stopped being active a few days after joining.

287: Sevensins - Last posted in December 2008 in an old religion thread. Last active in July 2011. A name I somewhat recognized.

288: Me

289: Ninji - The FE4 Threaders had a field day with this guy way back in the day, myself included. Shows up every now and then.

290: Super-Yoshi - Barely active when this person joined, in the Smash Bros. section.

291: Cyan - Made a few posts in the Tellius threads and then left a couple of days later after joining.

20251: No one? What?
20252: BlackSheep - Made one post earlier this year on a thread that was 2 years old when he posed it.
20253: No one again!?
20254: Meeeee!
20255: WHY IS IT NO ONE?!
20256: WHAT THE HELL!
20257: RiverVixen - Made 4 posts in the "Gamestop cancels FE:Fates Special Edition Pre-orders made after 11/18" topic. And that's it.

Edited by TrueEm

7742: Nohar - Made 2 posts in an Awakening right after joining then never logged in after May 13th 2013

7743: Ruarik - Posted 30 times, including 2 topics between April and November 13 then stopped coming to the forum

7744: Ins4nity - Made 4 posts in various sub-forums in the weeks following his joining, but never logged after May 13th 2013

7745: Moi

7746: lisern - Never posted anything. Despite that, the last active date was July 2015, 2 years after the their joining the forum

7747: D4C - Active user who posts in various sub-forum, though mainly in the Fates one.

7748: CyanYoh - Logged in for the last time last week, but posted only twice, once in January of this year and then later in June.

Edited by LuxSpes

12144 does not exist.

12145 is maxrift, who joined for the purpose of becoming inactive.

12146 is Golddragon387, who is probably a lurker, having made neither topics nor posts, but being online as late as September 13th of this year.

12147 is egg.

12148 is homebled, who joined for similar reasons as maxrift.

12149 is FFViper, a member who shared maxrift's and homebled's popular reasons for joining SF.

12150 is Hunter Nightblood, who used to post in the general FE fanart thread regularly. Mostly active in the Awakening and Fates sections, it's been almost a month since he has been online.

99 - Mekkah wow I didn't think I'd find somebody still around but I did

100 - Weisspraline active in multiple forums it seems and lasted some months before fading away. I'm not sure if I find that a familiar name or not tbh. They seemed kinda friendly though! From the few example posts/topics~

101 - Cute Chao familiar name and avatar, apparently were active in 2015. I think they might have only come back after a hiatus though. That or they've been a reeeaaaally good lurker~!

102 - hi this is me I'm the 102nd dalmatian

103 - Damien This person stuck around for 9 days~! Made a few posts and one topic

104 - Nintenlord very familiar name, last active 2014. Absolutely no posts were made in 2014 though~! according to the history at least

105 - SilverSilence Active a bit over a year although the last posts/topics were from the end of 2008. That name's just barely familiar and possibly same with the avatar. Apparently I've visited their profile in 2011 on their birthday~! Maybe the birthday is the only reason I recognize the name because that's gotta be top of the list every year...

well that was fun~!

And hey I know Hunter Nightblood pretty much just because they participated in my hunger games a lot~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

This topic looks interesting. Here's mine.

17444: Ananas. Just posted in a few threads about Fates, left after two weeks.

17445: JaylKarus. Never posted. Last seen April.

17446: Elrik. Never posted, left within a week.

17447: Me. A lurker who posts mainly in the older FE sections every so often.

17448: Invisabella. Posted once in the Fates fan translation thread.

17449: CyborgZeta. Active enough in Serious Discussion.

17450: Khan-Maria. Apparently tried to be part of the Fates fan translation... but got kicked and left after two weeks.

17426: DarkFrosty117 - posted in some FE threads

17430: RoyGoneRogue - posted in some FE threads

17431: toothpaste - has nice taste in avatars but hasn't done anything

17433: me

17434: noamidd - hasn't done anything

17435: YomuSabe - posted in some FE threads, still active

17436: Asuni - hasn't done anything

What's with the ones that don't exist, btw? Were they bots or banned users?

banned or possibly even ones who haven't even finished up the registration process

SF's total member count it gives at the bottom doesn't include banned users or users who haven't done anything past their confirmation email so that's why it also doesn't match up very well with the most recent user's id \o/

or at least that's the theory, since we doubt the staff's really banned ~5000 people over the past 8 years ^o^

Nobody I recognize, with either long periods of inactivity or labeled as private.

Then, there was one error message, and one page that said I didn't have permission to view it.

banned or possibly even ones who haven't even finished up the registration process

SF's total member count it gives at the bottom doesn't include banned users or users who haven't done anything past their confirmation email so that's why it also doesn't match up very well with the most recent user's id \o/

or at least that's the theory, since we doubt the staff's really banned ~5000 people over the past 8 years ^o^

i'm pretty sure the way it works is if the display says that the site can't find it, it's a person that signed up but didn't verify email

if the site says you don't have permission to view, i'm pretty sure it means it is a banned user

i'm pretty sure the way it works is if the display says that the site can't find it, it's a person that signed up but didn't verify email

if the site says you don't have permission to view, i'm pretty sure it means it is a banned user

makes sense!

the banned users are just too shameful to display so they get hidden

374: Lord Keitaro Kusanagi - Made FE7 help posts, hasn't been active since 2009.

375: Joshua - For a moment I thought it was Jyosua, but it's someone else. Posted in some FE threads, and apparently writes fanfics. Last active about a month after he joined.

376: Piemanmj: Last active three days ago so he appears to be active.

377: It's me!

378: Arteris - Made at least a couple posts, but hasn't been active since 2013.

379: DragonBladeSniper - Last active in 2014.

380: noremaC - Last active in 2010. Has posted in the FE4 THREAD.

374: Lord Keitaro Kusanagi - Made FE7 help posts, hasn't been active since 2009.

375: Joshua - For a moment I thought it was Jyosua, but it's someone else. Posted in some FE threads, and apparently writes fanfics. Last active about a month after he joined.

376: Piemanmj: Last active three days ago so he appears to be active.

377: It's me!

378: Arteris - Made at least a couple posts, but hasn't been active since 2013.

379: DragonBladeSniper - Last active in 2014.

380: noremaC - Last active in 2010. Has posted in the FE4 THREAD.

piepiiiiieeeeee

man a lot of those names are familiar in this list that was just the time when people joined and actually stuck around apparently

35. Althares. Hasn't done much of anything.

36. Kyea. I recognize their name. Seems to post every now and then.

37. lcronovt. Hasn't posted in years.

38. Yo

39. Stefan. Doesn't seem to have done anything.

40. Fireman. He was an all-around great member and a mod at one point. He hasn't posted in years.

41. Aquatic_Idealist. Hasn't done much of anything.

Lesse here...

272. Cinder(inactive forever)

273. Hibari(inactive forever)

274. Deathreapr1(inactive forever)

275 is missing

276. Hey it's me that one guy

277. Rehab, active until recently.

278. take(active literally never)

279. Princess Kilvas... man, good times, good times.

7308 - Ansgar - Joined in March 2013 and made exaclt one post, from what I can tell.
7309 - Does not exist.
7310 - Does not exist.
7311 - Some loser not worth mentioning.
7312 - Does not exist.
7313 - Does not exist.
7314 - Chalky - Joined in March 2013 and seemed to post on and off until May 2013, mostly in the Awakening subforum. Also had 0 profile views before I looked him up.

Hey, there's a sorta neat symmetry thing going on here.

Edited by shinpichu

26234: Humza - Hasn't done anything

26235: Vinicius - Hasn't done anything.

26236: None

26237: Le me

26238: lvl 5 Mitama - Hasn't done anything

26239: nonorai - Hasn't done anything

26240: kwakkerz - Hasn't done anything.

WELL THEN. They did absolutely nothing... All of them . _ .