Interesting note on the gay Fates homebrew

Ebony

Alright so this involves the fact that children get passed down classes based on what their parents have.

I did Hinata x Odin for this, so when I got Ophelia I checked to see if she had Oni Savage. Instead she got... Diviner.

Not what I was expecting, but I guess it's interesting?

I'm guessing that since it's a homebrew, bugs are to be expected. Can Ophelia get Oni Savage from inheritance without having Corn as the mum? Maybe that's why.

Also HinataxOdin sounds great 10/10 good job.

Edited by CooledSheep

A similar thing happens with Shigure with Jakob as his father. He seems to inherit troubadour from Jakob before trying to inherit a class from Azura, resulting in him getting wyvern knight instead of cavalier.

Ophelia probably got samurai from Hinata, and then since she already has both dark mage and samurai in her class set, she inherited dark mage's parallel class, diviner, from Odin.

Edited by crissella

A similar thing happens with Shigure with Jakob as his father. He seems to inherit troubadour from Jakob before trying to inherit a class from Azura, resulting in him getting wyvern knight instead of cavalier.

Ophelia probably got samurai from Hinata, and then since she already has both dark mage and samurai in her class set, she inherited dark mage's parallel class, diviner, from Odin.

Probably this. Not that I'm exactly complaining, though I would have preferred Oni Ophelia for fun.

I'm guessing that since it's a homebrew, bugs are to be expected. Can Ophelia get Oni Savage from inheritance without having Corn as the mum? Maybe that's why.

Also HinataxOdin sounds great 10/10 good job.

Ophelia would not inherit Oni Savage if Corrin is the mother and that is her talent, she would inherit the Nohr Princess class, if male Corrin marries Ophelia and has the Oni talent, then Ophelia can become an Oni Savage.