What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Tino

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soft Shock - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Fantastic album. It really should be nominated for Album of the Year but since the music industry is about whoring yourself out to the general public (AKA 13 year old girls) instead of creating proper masterpieces, it's going to get snubbed hard.

I agree 100%. I got so sick of those flamewars arguments...

INXS - Afterglow

You seem to have similar music taste as me. Nightwish, High and Mighty Color, etc. Cools.

edit: except for what you just posted. Can't do the classic rock scene. Need something 90s+....

this christian rock band is good...as long as you stay toward their newer stuff (if you get easily miffed by preachy songs like me).

Anything on their comatose CD is really good....imho.

Edited by Hatari

You seem to have similar music taste as me. Nightwish, High and Mighty Color, etc. Cools.

edit: except for what you just posted. Can't do the classic rock scene. Need something 90s+....

Yeah, I listen to just about anything, but 90s+ rock/metal is still easily my favourite. B)

Breaking Benjamin - Unknown Soldier

this christian rock band is good...as long as you stay toward their newer stuff (if you get easily miffed by preachy songs like me).

Anything on their comatose CD is really good....imho.

Just listened to this one, and it's B) B) B)! It reminds me of Animal I Have Become, which is one of my favourite songs.

And yeah, I agree about the christian rock thing.

...aaaand currently listening: UVERworld -- D-Tecnolife (still the best Bleach opening imo B))