FE3 Book 2 0% Growths LTC 102 Turns

Valkama

I created this a while ago and figured I'd post it here for those who are interested. The playthrough goes for full recruitment and growth rates have been set to 0. Here is the playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLz9xZUchaeBVxe3hTWLBxuMBxyXeUURH

I found out afterwards that I could save a turn by promoting Yumina by chapter 11 which would reduce the turn count 105. With growth rates I could save a turn training up Marth to kill Hardin instead of Chiki which would further reduce the counter to 104. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Ok so I ended up reworking my old run. I managed to save 2 more turns than I thought bringing to total to 102 which is pretty cool and I think the fastest ever done in full recruitment. I suspect this to be the fastest possible on full recruitment with or without growths.

Edited by Valkama
Update

Good work! I saw this on Reddit and it was fun to watch. The most surprising thing to me was seeing Gordon be useful.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Originally I didn't give Gordon the time of day and just trained Kashim. After I found out training Kashim was pretty much useless I decided to see what would happen if I trained Gordon and the results were fantastic. Truly an underrated unit.

Edited by Valkama

Oh wow, this is cool to see since i'm doing more of a casualish ironman on my channel, props! I'll watch in a bit.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Originally I didn't give Gordon the time of day and just trained Kashim. After I found out training Kashim was pretty much useless I decided to see what would happen if I trained Gordon and the results were fantastic. Truly an underrated unit.

I've found this out in my ironman as well haha.