Video Gamers and Girls

Tryhard

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you slept in the same bed as the persona 3 + 4 girls, what would it be like?

My thoughts:

Aigis would sleep above the covers due to her heat dispersion system. Since she powers down during the night, she would be almost completely inert. It'd be difficult to get comfortable because she'd pin the blankets and covers down with her massive weight. During the night, she'd make little noise, but you could still hear the faint hum of her internal reactor. In the morning, you'd wake up to see her silently watching you with a simple smile on her face. Since she'd a robot, she doesn't wear anything when she sleeps.

Chie would sleep sprawled out over the bed. She'd start out right next to you, but during the night she'd move around in her sleep a lot. You'd wake up at least twice a night due to her stretching out in her sleep and kicking you accidentally. In the morning she'd be practically tangled around you, sleeping awkwardly with her face smushed up against your arm. She'd wake up at around the same time you do and awkwardly try to untangle herself from you while sheepishly apologizing. She'd wear a too-large T-shirt and standard cotton underwear to bed.

continued in next post

Rise would sleep cuddled up next to you. Although you'd shift positions during the night, she'd always be right next to you. It'd be easy to fall asleep surrounded by her warmth. She'd occasionally giggle in her sleep. When you wake up, she'd be resting her head on your chest, fast asleep. When you shift your weight she'd wake up and sleepily look up at you with a smile on her face. Rise would wear some lacy black panties to bed and nothing else.

Naoto would sleep on the space adjacent to you. She'd be too embarrassed to actually sleep right next to you, but she'd quietly reach out and hold your hand as she falls asleep. During the night you'd occasionally hear her mumble something unintelligible in her sleep. In the morning she'd be pressed up against you inadvertently, quietly dozing while still holding your hand. When she wakes up she'd blush heavily since she's so close to you, but wouldn't move away. Naoto would wear loose plaid pajamas to bed.

Fuuka would sleep in your embrace. Her small physique would allow you to practically envelop her with your arms, and she'd be the perfect little spoon. Even though you'd move around inadvertently in the night, you'd still keep your grasp on Fuuka throughout the entire night, tenderly hugging her even unconsciously. In the morning, you'd wake up before she does and quietly disengage your hug, stepping out of the room to make breakfast for her. Fuuka would wear a silk nightie to bed.

continued in next post.

Mitsuru would sleep while embracing you. She'd be the large spoon and would sleep almost coiled around you in a predatory stance. It'd be difficult to escape from her grasp, but you'd be fine with it. Her rhythmic, steady breathing behind you would cause you to fall asleep in her arms incredibly quickly. During the night, you'd occasionally be woken up to the feeling of her pulling you closer against herself. In the morning you'd wake up practically pinned down by a sleeping Mitsuru. Mitsuru would wear nothing to bed.

Yukari would sleep sprawled out next to you. Although she wouldn't physically move nearly as much as Chie, she'd occasionally murmur something frantically in her sleep. If you reached out and held her hand, she'd stop. In the morning, she'd wake up before you and would shake your shoulder to wake you up, not wanting to face the morning alone. She'd wear elaborate, pink panties and a short shirt to bed.

Yukiko would sleep practically on top of you. She'd want to be as close and tender with you as possible, and she'd almost always be touching you while you sleep. During the night, you'd feel her hot breath hitting your neck. In the morning, she'd have her arms around you and would wake up as soon as you move out of her grasp; yawning while smiling at you. She'd wear a lacy but slightly immodest nightgown to bed.

What do you guys think?

It should be noted that I've upvoted every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know. That said. In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech.

At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it. I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things.

For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan). I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is.

Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories. I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it. I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking.

The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code. I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them. I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, pedophilia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc.

I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things. I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness.

Rick Perry is a vile, piece of shit human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone. I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care.

The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them. I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Reddit "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities.

I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome. That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that). I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the Reddit brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community.

A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments)

. And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator. All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?

Edited by Spinal

It's me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

I have to deal with this first. It's just as well after having seen Mr. Enter's review of Family Guy episode "Screams In Silence: The Story of Brenda Q", including the YT version before it got taken down due to how messed up people up to and including higher ups are. I had needed to play devil's advocate about domestic abuse and I need to do it again.

Mr. Enter is right that most adults don't MAGICALLY appear in domestic abuse situations. All too frequent is it the result of karma, and anybody who thinks I'm just victim blaming needs to try to deconstruct the All Girls Want Bad Boys trope first, and ESPECIALLY tear at the logic against girls claiming there aren't guys who are genuinely nice enough. I wouldn't risk being called out for double standards with the latter, if not for that girls like to be so pessimistic that they would think that surely guys would only ever want girls drunk for (ahem) girl pleasures. Why is that line of thinking by the girls bad? Because it promotes the stupid thought process that love is blind or stupid or some other God awful excuse adjective for calling it a weakness. Really, apparently, girl pleasures with a drunk female is more satisfying than girl pleasures with a sober one.

Don't worry, because Kick The Shedog exists against the Shedogs In Sheep's Clothing, so the people pulling domestic abuse still deserve the majority of blame just for creating the situation. The reason I ALMOST say "ladies first" is because that isn't as obvious.

But what's this have to do with VG communities? Simple: their claims to be the good guys. Never mind that this whole problem boils down to a lack of application of Nice To The Waiter, or Nice To The Waitress as the case may be. Also never mind....actually, let me list the contributing factors to the low female population of VG communities:
-Fake Difficulty in games reducing their flow
-Alarmingly low amounts of sympathy for others even before that comes into play
-Games being difficult by their nature (this is not bad at all, but still understandable enough)
-Failure to have a proper support system
-Egotistical darwinists out the rear
-Chauvinists out the rear
-Females who don't help their own gender's case
-This God awful cycle of the above two feeding each other
-Neither gender's members wanting to care that they could be at fault

And people wonder why I rant. Oh wait, I could instead be helping to fix dilapidated housing right now, probably with some heavy-lifting, except, nope, nope, let's not hire the guy who could want to help, quite possibly for free, that would make too much sense. We can't consider a concept like back to back because that would be too awesome and we can't have that. We have to have our cheap laughs instead! Gotta have that temporary gain while forsaking the permanent!

What the hell is up with the opposite sex?

As it turns out, there are too many girls on MySpace. And they go all "like totally", "grody to the max", etc. VALLEY GIRLS, AHAHA! HOW PATHETIC! What? You girls out there are going to criticize me now for laughing at your expense. Maybe I would actually not laugh at your expense, IF YOU ACTUALLY TRIED TO LIKE ME! Just like a girl I knew when I was 14 apparently really liked me and that was at least part of the reason why I even liked her. But even though I'm respectful of your privacy and space, you call me obsessive or a stalker anyway. What the hell.

I'm sorry, girls, but the only way your stalking accusation shit has been valid is by you not wanting my company. FOR WHAT REASON WOULD YOU NOT WANT MY COMPANY? I don't even need to look cute for you to not want my company, not that I don't look cute or that it doesn't help. But I've got enough of more than a baby face to deserve at least members of the opposite sex being real friends who don't talk behind my back, never mind somebody being an SO at this point.

Oh, I get it. Girls only care about looks, yet they're turned off by me because I look *GASP* cute. That's right. Baby faces are a turn off and I happen to have one to an extent. So they don't date me because that would mean they would actually make sense, and they can't have that, now can they? But I have qualities that can offset my any number of flaws long before my looks should even be considered. Oh, that's right. They are not considering because, again, that would actually make sense. They just go for the chauvinistic creeps who are nothing but flaws. Fine. They can have fun being abused horribly.

Girls, you have taken things too far long ago. Your punishments are long overdue. And if you think you can get into my good graces with your breasts for which you had been getting "revenge" by saying "omg thair r neu k00t gaiz lolz", I have news for you: I'm not interested in any of you for breasts. If I was interested in you for any of your privates, it would be your vaginas, and even then, there's no way that would win me over or anything.

I'm not going to develop this rant further. There are more arguments within the LJ, but I have no incentive to dig them up. I'm pissed at girls partly because they keep me out of their fun, and partly because they refuse to smile at me.

Edited by Tryhard

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDDXDXXXXDXDXDXXD ELELELELLELELELELELELELLELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXXXXXDDDDDDD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^))^)^)^^:^::^:^:^:^:^:^)^)^))^)^)^):^)^)^::)^)^)))^):^:^:^:)^)^)^)^)^)^:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!