Fire Emblem and Pokemon

Aye, I only gave them those pokemon because I thought it would be overdone and it would be cool to give them pokemon to fit their personas. Although if I included Kaze I would have given him Accelgor.

Infernape would probably fit Saizo better than Typhlosion would; not only is Infernape a Fire-Fighting type but it's also a martial artist and many shinobi do have martial arts training. Blaziken could work but Infernape is a much more obvious choice.

Archeops would fit Subaki quite well because of its Defeatist ability (it would have to fight perfectly to avoid damage!).

BTW, Camilla would totally have a Cloyster and Niles would have an Onix. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Roflolxp54

Archeops would fit Subaki quite well because of its Defeatist ability (it would have to fight perfectly to avoid damage!).

Their play-style couldn't be more different. Archeops has high Attack/Speed and low defenses, and paired with its ability, it needs to defeat the enemy before they strike back. Tsubaki is slow, low strength, and relies more on bulk to make himself valuable. Tsubaki doesn't become nigh useless after his ability is disabled, unlike Archeops when Defeatist triggers.