Looking for a program for uploading screenshots

MisterIceTeaPeach

Actually I asked this question a few months ago already but I guess it went lost because I just changed the topic title and no one noticed it.

I really need a program for my screenshot LP(s) which uploads my ordered screenshots without any trouble and much cost of time.

I have issues with imgur (mixes the order of screenshots after uploading) and photobucket (slow and spamming machine).

With my limited internet availibility atm. I need it so much more right now.

Thank you for any recommendation(s) in advance!

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

Imgur can sort images by name

It doesn't unfortunately.

I even asked someone else who has the exact same issue as me.

I click on original filename but the images won't be ordered as I wanted. (even the same order like time uploaded)

I number the images from 1 - xx but imgur can't recognize them for a reason I don't know.

As I said this problem happens only lately (~ since this year).

It doesn't unfortunately.

I even asked someone else who has the exact same issue as me.

I click on original filename but the images won't be ordered as I wanted. (even the same order like time uploaded)

I number the images from 1 - xx but imgur can't recognize them for a reason I don't know.

As I said this problem happens only lately (~ since this year).

Be sure the amount of digits in each filename was identical, that album had a little over 100 images and it did result in a small decripency where the last 3 images were near the start. Beyond that, it ordered them flawlessly.

So, make the names 001, 002, 003, ..., 101, etc.

Yeah, something changed on the back-end of imgur a few months ago when they updated and it's still kind of finicky. The numbering works for me (I use it for my livestream albums), but only when I first make an album. If I add more images after the album has already been created, it always puts the new images in backwards order and I can never figure out how to fix it aside from manually rearranging them. *sigh*