The Deadline for Registration to Vote in 2016 is Oct. 11!

Busterman64

If you're 18 and over and you haven't registered to vote and you want to, make sure you register by the 11'th! (You can register online if you want to!)

vote-let-voice.jpg

(We need every vote we can get for this election!) :Joshua:

This coming election has made me realize how little I know of the American political system; you guys have to register to vote and your candidates bring guests to debates? That's alien to me. What do you do if you don't register in time? You're just not allowed to vote?

This coming election has made me realize how little I know of the American political system; you guys have to register to vote and your candidates bring guests to debates? That's alien to me. What do you do if you don't register in time? You're just not allowed to vote?

You have to register to vote in England, Honestly I got confused when I read this topic name, so that's why I'm here. If you don't register, you can't give a vote. The End. I don't know if you can register for postal votes in America though. All's I'm saying is thank god I don't live in America. I'd not know who to vote for, both seem terrible, at least with England there's always the smaller partys like TUSC. Labour, Lib Dem, and Conservative will be the big three but there's always the little people.

were at the point where were just picking the poision that will hurt the least

VOTE CTHULU, THE GREATEST OF ALL EVILS

note this user hates both canidates

......I can't really object to that... :sweatdrop:

You guys have registration deadlines for voting?

I can go to the polls in Canada the day of the election to register.

Wow..., you guys have it easier it seems. :lol:

Edited by Busterman64