WE ARE IN NEED OF BOSSES FOR SERENES EMBLEM!

Masu

we never said someone COULD NOT drop out. Only the main characters cant leave

I see it pointless for people to drop out from the position of playable to a position where they're seen once then never again. But if they really want to, and they have no supports or anything written, then let them do as they please...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it pointless for people to drop out from the position of playable to a position where they're seen once then never again. But if they really want to, and they have no supports or anything written, then let them do as they please...

All i think he did was say he wants in. he MIGHT have said WHO he wants to support with but i doubt that he actually has them written

Well, you and Raven said there is no point...so no...unless you really need me to, but you'll just have another open slot again...

well we Do have others who wanted to be playable. if you truly want to be a boss then you can. That just gives the other person the spot they wanted,, hence 2 happy ppl

Well, you and Raven said there is no point...so no...unless you really need me to, but you'll just have another open slot again...

I'd rather be able to use you than have to kill you and never see you again to be honest. But yeah, we need people to be bosses too, but we wasn't asking for people to drop from their positions in the game just to be one.

IDEA!

we could have a couple of recruitable bosses

you know, that you can decide to either kill or recruit

:mellow:

I support that Idea but some others wont (i actually wanted to be one)

It can probably be done. But we don't want many bosses being recruitable. We already have someone relatively important to the plot ending up as an enemy unit then is re-recruited back as an ally. *Shuts up*.

It can probably be done. But we don't want many bosses being recruitable. We already have someone relatively important to the plot ending up as an enemy unit then is re-recruited back as an ally. *Shuts up*.

SILENCE YOU FOOL! NO SPOILERZ FOR THE INFIDELS!

Where do we post what kind of class we wanna be and our mugs? I can't make any mugs.

Click the link in my 1st post. You can ask either PrincessKilvas Cymbeline or Fireman about mugs