The Mug Feedback Thread

Deity

Here is the thread where Fire Emblem muggers like myself can post their created work. Practicing makes perfect, my fellow muggers, so keep those mugs coming.

Well, to start off, here is a little something I did for Ozzy tonight. :D

An easy combo of Karel and Hector.

KArel.gif

--Edit-- Forgot to say feedback is welcomed.

Edited by Thunder Lord

No one here can mug.

The orange hair is a little odd, IMO, but that's just me. However, is long hair supposed to be implied? I'd say the head is too big for the body, but it's armor, so.... yeah.

Overall, it's pretty good, it being a basic splice and recolor.

Edited by AngelOfDeath

Indeed, but that is how Ozzy asked for it, lol.

And I know more than a score of you could make decent muggers, you peeps just need to loosen up and try new horizons.

CustomizedMugs.png

Mugs I made from 1 or 2 years ago. Don't expect it to be pwnsome. They're just crappy splices and re-colors :/

@Masu - It's just a simple splice. Custom mugging is crazy hard, so don't expect too many people that are masters at it.

Edited by AngelOfDeath

CustomizedMugs.png

Mugs I made from 1 or 2 years ago. Don't expect it to be pwnsome. They're just crappy splices and re-colors :/

@Masu - It's just a simple splice. Custom mugging is crazy hard, so don't expect too many people that are masters at it.

Tell me about it. I spent a very long time working on this particular one only to end up not liking it, so I trashed it. :lol:

Edited by Fireman

They dont look all that bad, Suzaku. You just need to practice more. First one is decent enough though. 2nd one could use some work around the neck area.

They dont look all that bad, Suzaku.

Encouragement is a good thing, but sometimes it is better to just be honest. No offence to you Suzaku, but your splicing could use a lot of work, especially on making it tidier.

And now, time to show you some of my work. That is right folks: your local writing section horror can also sprite, though not as much as he used to. Here is the second beta of my latest piece of work, presenting his guy...

Markus2-2.gif

Though I much doubt it, I hope that perhaps he might be recognised. Now, since I have yet to post a lot of my works around here, I shall post some of my not so new, but recent works as well:

Geoff.gif

This is my character for the FEA game hack, Geoff the Wyvern Rider.

SebannaElbenorBodybeta-1.gif

This was my first, and only for now, at making something below the mug itself. It turned out okay.

Kiumonjikikchi.gifKiumonmoving-1.gif

Another character whom may be recognised with a quick battle sprite to go with it.

FEUgameshuudasheetChibi2.png

This is my character for the FEU game hack, and is the latest version of my very first mug ever. He has come a long way since back then I must say.

Boss.png

A generic boss I made for the FEU game hack. A pretty simple job really.

TarumEgulSprite2.gif

Originally a character for an RP, but I like how he turned out.

I hope you have enjoyed my mini exhibition of sprites, and feel free to comment.

Edited by Shuuda