Tibarn Vs Naesala

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to ask you, do you use Nailah during those two maps? Well, at least on Endgame 1?

I myself think it's boring, since none has a chance of damage or hit her. So methinks that doesn't give her any plus.

I don't have her fight, I have her shield if needed (untransformed) and use Glare on a priest. I also build up supports. If you plan to use Tormod, a support with Nailah would be great for both by the time you get Tormod back.

Just being usable on those chapters is an automatic plus.

There is not much of a point using her for that chapter. It is best to be using other units to level them up instead of Nailah.

Unless if your units are in trouble or something then Nailah does have some use. It is best to use other units to level them up since you will be using them for other chapters.

That's what I do... Just like I deploy the Black Knight but he doesn't fight. If you have a steady team, there's plenty of room to take Nailah along to help out.

That's what I do... Just like I deploy the Black Knight but he doesn't fight. If you have a steady team, there's plenty of room to take Nailah along to help out.

Yeah Nailah is great when your units are in need of help.

Edited by Luxord

I don't have her fight, I have her shield if needed (untransformed) and use Glare on a priest. I also build up supports. If you plan to use Tormod, a support with Nailah would be great for both by the time you get Tormod back.

Just being usable on those chapters is an automatic plus.

Well, that sounds like an idea to me.

And I think Nailah is a better help than the BK during the Emdgame.

Wow tibarn lost because he attaked last lame. I aso saw Caenighis or what ever against Tibarn... He lost to Tibarn when he should have won. Only matter of first attack.

Wow tibarn lost because he attaked last lame. I aso saw Caenighis or what ever against Tibarn... He lost to Tibarn when he should have won. Only matter of first attack.

Yup :lol:

So basically they are quite evenly matched...

You guys need to stop saying "This character could beat this character in a fight, so they're better!" Isadora could probably beat Marcus in a battle, but that doesn't mean she's better than him.

You guys need to stop saying "This character could beat this character in a fight, so they're better!" Isadora could probably beat Marcus in a battle, but that doesn't mean she's better than him.

Well it is just another way of comparing units ;)

But I will stop saying it this character is better bla bla bla if you don't seem to like it.

Edited by Luxord

I have no problem with you saying that a character is better than another if you actually support your claim. Saying "He would win in a fight!" isn't a good reason because they'd never fight, and saying "I like his personality" isn't a good reason because... well, that's just self-explanatory. It's just an opinion.

I have no problem with you saying that a character is better than another if you actually support your claim. Saying "He would win in a fight!" isn't a good reason because they'd never fight, and saying "I like his personality" isn't a good reason because... well, that's just self-explanatory. It's just an opinion.

O okay, what I was just saying was opinion based. I never intended to create this topic for an actual debate since you can't really compare the units based on who won the fight.

Edited by Luxord

Opinion = Fine, we're all entitled to it. Bush sucks.

Stating your opinion as fact = Bad, you'll be flamed, raped, eaten or anything you wouldn't like >_>.

In FE boards, there's people who just reject tier lists and refuse to agree on stuff like Erk > Nino/ Lugh > Lilina.

Not saying any1's stating an opinion (because if you are, I really don't care anyway). Just handling out some awareness >_>

Edited by ThunderMan

Not if you're malicious or are one who likes punishment.

Okay.................

Anyway I don't mind debates, but I get annoyed when they spiral out of control where it just becomes pointless to argue, where people try to force their opinion on another person.

People now a days are way to stubborn...