Laslow

MeddlingMage

Is it better for Corrin to have +Speed or + Strength when it comes to marrying Laslow and having Soleil as a daughter?

It depends on what classes you plan to go through and what stat you absolutely do not want to risk being terrible. I usually go for speed because that's the most important anyway, but on a master ninja build maybe strength is more important.

I planned on starting her off as Hero and then finishing as a Ninja.

Swordmaster is going to be Corrin's secondary class but it won't matter for Soleil.

Actually you can pass down a Samourai skill from Corrin, and Duelist's Blow is a must have for any fast unit. +Res might work for a Ninja or a Bow Knight then, as it will give her more Res (her base Res growth is already 40%) and Speed. Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

Eh, +Str. Ninjas are really fast, so I think the extra Speed is overkill (especially if you do that One Weird Trick, and have Soliel pair with herself).

I'm crazy enough to attempt +Str/-Def, since it shouldn't hit her offensive stats, and Ninjas aren't known for their durability to begin with.

Soliel and Laslow are hilariously buff ninja's so I generally just go +hp fighter mu to fix soliels only notable flaw (low base hp and low peronal growth) if I randomly have harlot busy with another breeder.