favorite legendary battle themes

CatManThree

I personally really like the how Arceus battle theme of the is a remix radio signals from the Unown in gold and silver.

It just adds something to it that makes both pokemon even more fascinating than before.

I also REALLY the Reshiram/Zekrom theme, as well as the what oras did for Deoxys.

Giratina's theme. It has such a fast-paced yet spooky feeling to it- like you're running for your life.

Palkia/Dialga's theme also isn't shabby, though I remember it more for the Smash Bros. rearrangement.

I want to include Xerneas and Yveltal's on here, but it's too repetitive. What's there is really nice, but there isn't a whole lot there.

Honestly, I think there are a lot more great special trainer battle themes than there are great legendary battle themes.

Good few choices here, the Legendary Dogs, the theme for Lugia/Ho-oh in the remakes, the Tao trio, Giratina, Arceus, Super-Ancient Pokemon Awaken, DPP/BW's Legendary tracks.... Gonna pick Lugia/Ho-oh.

Honestly have always been a fan of the soundtracks for this series. Though yes, the trainer tracks are better overall.

Honestly the music as well as the fan remixes of the games is what keeps me coming back

for each new installment. The feeling of both nostalgia and just overall epicness just really resonates with me.

• 4 weeks later...

Deoxys, Gen VI legendaries, Regi Trio, Swords of Justice.

I would totally agree on behalf of the Deoxys theme.

It is a pretty good reference the pretty good movie

that Deoxys was in.

The theme for the Swords of Justice was the generic unova legendary theme btw.

It plays for the other trio as well, but I assume that just happened to slip your

mind.

Edited by CatManThree