Sunwoo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my plan:

Lynch Yedi.

Irony block one of [Yolo/Spinal]

Rainbow uses his best judgement on who to save.

Next Day

Lynch Yolo

Irony Block Spinal

Rainbow uses best judgement

IMO, I think it's SB whose more likely Mafia, but apart from that, your plan makes sense. :)

Courier is basically a mailman. I can send one message to another player during the night (one-way communication), that they'll receive with their Night results for the following day. It's not that powerful unless combined with an investigative role or something, but it does allow for a bit of communication outside of the game.

Ahhhh, kk. Thank you! :D

Irony why did you like Rainbows reads mid-game and why are you always agreeing with him?

I'm not sure on how to explain it, but I just think that Rainbow's reads make logical sense? You could argue that I'm latching onto someone who's more experienced for reads, and that is probably right. But I just think that Rainbow bases his reads on evidence and logic and works to a conclusion that makes sense?

Irony's post on me and DT/gorf is kind of awful. She spends the whole time disqualifying her own reads with 'I COULD BE WRONG' and then really forces the DT read by quoting him saying he won't claim even though he did claim immediately after.

Would totally believe she's scum after that if not for Rainbow saving her last night being the most reliable no NK excuse. As is I kind of want to look into a Rainbow/Irony scumteam who's just planning on getting yolo lynched to win.

Irony if you are town I want you to trust me. It is probably Spinal. Also, Gorf would say that regardless of alignment, he can be a rebel. Also I feel he would be more appeasing as scum.

Ok. I will trust you on this. After all, I haven't played with Gorf before, so I don't know what his Meta is like.

Irony's post on me and DT/gorf is kind of awful. She spends the whole time disqualifying her own reads with 'I COULD BE WRONG' and then really forces the DT read by quoting him saying he won't claim even though he did claim immediately after.

Would totally believe she's scum after that if not for Rainbow saving her last night being the most reliable no NK excuse. As is I kind of want to look into a Rainbow/Irony scumteam who's just planning on getting yolo lynched to win.

My wording on that is terrible, and I apologise. I wasn't trying to say that DT didn't claim. I did acknowledge that he did claim. Rather, I was asking why he would ask "what if I refused to roleclaim", as that was the action that confused me. :/ And, I bolted my quote below to prove this.

First off, the WHOLE TOWN (bar YOLO, who seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.) had decided to role claim. There was literally no benefit to you hiding your role. Why would you outright refuse to role claim? Yes, I know you did role claim later, but why did you need to comment that first? No matter what your alligence is, that should make you look automatically suspicious, especially because you just subbed into the game.

On investigatives, a watcher is too powerful. Better there be a tracker or joat. Mafia was confident in claiming that so they might have information that there is no investigative. Keep this in mind. Even so, Da bear cannot prove he is watcher. Gorf can prove his role.

Thank you. If you ever get lost, I want you to read my posts. Rainbow is very likely Ensemble but likely wrong too. I want you to keep that in mind.

Ok. I don't feel that badly lost at the moment, but if I do I will look at your comments as well.

Irony I'm saying it's suspicious because you pointed it out despite knowing that he then claimed immediately, it's like I said in that post, you said something and then immediately disqualified what you said. I pointed that part out specifically because commenting on something that's kind of useless and then immediately saying that you could be wrong and didn't actually have to say anything about it seems very scummy to me.

At this point I'm feeling a rainbow/irony scumteam that NK'd to get hella towncred from the amnesiac claim, their in thread stuff reads as scummy to me. Will post more on this later tonight but I'd like to hear from Elie/Gorf on this scumteam (elemina has already disagreed with it).

Irony why did you claim early again? You dud see Gorf's claim right?

1) Are you asking why I claimed my role on D3? If so, it was because at the time the only options we had for a No Kill day was either Roleblocker or Doctor, and I was proving that it wasn't the Roleblocker (as that was my role) or something like that.

2) Who's Gorf? Is that DT?

To answer your second question, I did see DT's claim, yes. I just was confused about why he said "what if I outright refused to role claim" first. It just seemed weird?

I will answer your first question in a second, need to find the quote first.

Found the quote:

Rainbow: The two most common reasons for bloodless nights, AFAIK, are a) doc protected Mafia NK target, or b) Mafia NKer got roleblocked. I think the latter is unlikely to happen so early since the Mafia would usually pick the towniest scum to handle the kill, who is not likely to be roleblocked. Kirsche's flip further suggests it was the first case.

Irony: I know that it's not B). I am the role blocker, but my role has been limited in such a way that I'm basically a Vanilla Ensemble at the moment. Maybe we could add an option C) That there's a body guard who protected the person being killed on Night 1, but option A) is more likely. If that's the case, and Kirsche saved Proto/Rainbow and/or SB, it is safe to assume that they are Ensemble members.

I just wanted to clear some stuff up and make sure that people didn't have a pointless discussion about who the Role blocker could have blocked.

Did you ever ask him about what he thought? That might help you see why he asked instead of guessing at it.

I think that section was my attempt at asking him? I'm not sure, but I was hoping that he would see it and comment on it later, and clear some stuff up?