Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh

This game is essentially over. Sorry you had to sub in on a scumslot gorf.

Oh yea btw the mods said i couldnt instill a PR that controlled voting in any way @Elemina

Oh alright then.

First things first. Irony, on your assessment, if Gorf wasn't scum, scum can no kill to make him seem guilty as if you blocked him. Only reason why I don't see this as a likely scenario is because today is not lylo, it would only make the gorf push easier for scum that isn't gorf. Yet, they would have to account for an extra day. As I think this, it is actually more likely than killing at all. Killing clears gorf since I told you to block him. So either way, they would no kill to keep Gorf as a suspect, and to frame him, regardless of how many days are left.

So we cannot verify if scum actually sent a kill. Another option I feel is likely is that scum no killed to avoid being seen by Da Bear (if he is town). This way it makes it harder to see who may have actually targeted someone for a kill. The only benefit to blocking Gorf if he is scum is keeping our numbers high and giving us an additional day. I wouldn't look too hard into it.

---

Yedi's thoughts on SB:

ok I'm kinda caught up. @Elemina, I forgot to focus on SB but after skimming his posts, theres not much I'm getting from that slot. I line up more on your side in your argument with him but i'm not seeing anything that screams scum to me.

Yolo's thoughts on SB:

i wouldnt lynch ryker/elemina/sb. sb has been by FAR the most rational player whose thoughts are internally consistent to the point where i cant see him pulling it out of his ass

Yedi intentionally forgot to look into SB since he would have to commit to a stance on him. Yolo gave SB a town read which I felt was unwarranted, since SB hasn't been around. It seems like he slapped a tr onto SB simply to tr him, and that is what I would expect from Scum Yolo and I said as much.

Reading over SB's ISO, this is what I get.

First, his vote on GP just seems targetted as he never really re-evaluates this. Later on he is bugged by me but never pushes me, he pushes from the side-lines and prods Refa to do his work for him. He uses excuses to avoid reading hard into Ryker v Spinal. He constantly gives excuses for not giving reads. His Yolo vote seems like distancing, and never considers Yolo an option nor does he conclude anything on him. (It reeks of him noticing Yolo was lurking so he felt he had to give attention to it, but then he 'convinces himself' on rainbow. Finally he replaces out as I pressure him for content. He also was very stubborn on Rainbow when Rain was seeming town.

I am going to hammer as soon as I think of who the next most likely candidate for scum is that isn't SB/DT.

On the top of my head, the next most likely candidate to me, would be Irony. Looking at her ISO, there are a few things that bugged me. Her constantly softing her role was suspicious. Her focus on roles over reads seemed a bit calculated. She also seemed to use the newbie card a lot, early game and mid game. (Editing, claiming when it was too early,etc) Her buddying of Rainbow. I will give her the point that, Rainbow and Irony (if both town) probably synced up since they are both leaning more towards by the book style. While Ryker and I would be a bit more unorthodox with how we play. I do like that Irony looked at early parts of the game only because GP asked people to. Her voting early yesterday seemed out of character for someone who felt timid with voting.

If not her, I would lean Spinal/Da Bear. Yet my only concern was his disappearance mid game. Otherwise I was alright with spinal early game and Da Bear towned it up for me. I say him over Elie because of the disappearance.

Refa/Elie are just null for me and I have no problems with them overall. I'll proxy Rainbow's meta read of Elie here (which was town).

If DT is somehow town, that means Irony cannot use her RB if she is also town. That means there would be a kill tonight. Also Da bear cannot use his watch tonight. Elie can't really do much with the post restriction thing has no need to use it now. All I say is look into Irony if we're wrong on DT.

Most importantly, Irony, do not vote outright in Lylo. Not in this game, or in any game. Also be careful with hammering too, just as a tip. I hammered someone I really thought was scum and that held town back. (I hammered town and caused her to rage quit mafia forever)

Dear SB/Gorf,

You are Calyx. You may be young, but you're highly intelligent and love to build things -- especially giant robots. But your lack of thinking things through means that you'll usually be defeated by the simplest of oversights, much to your fellow baddies' ire. But as long as you've got technology, you will defeat the Ensemble!

You could make an invention for anything -- even something as mundane as making your vote count twice. When you vote for someone at L-2, your vote will count for double and you will instantly hammer that person. If anyone blames you for it, then you'll just tell them that your incompetence made you vote twice by accident. This ability deactivates at LYLO because your invention would've blown up by that point.

If you are lynched, every invention you made will explode simultaneously because no one else knows what to do with them. On the night following your lynch, your exploding technology will make it so that no night actions except for the factional kill may occur during that phase.

In other words, you are the hammer universal mass hook.

You are aligned with the Forces of Evil. You win when nothing can stop you from winning.

With that, the Ensemble has come out victorious! Congratulations and well played to them

Other than forgetting to update last night I hope I ran this smoothly enough