Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

@Ryker why would you lyunch me you didn't respond to my previous wall nor did you mention me in that post.

I've seen the least from you, YOLO, and Yedi. Your opinions are the most offensive of the three to me. You are not a primary target by any means. You were a compromise that I don't see as on the table with that GP claim.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would lynch Refa or GP at this stage, don't think the current situation calls for a Ryker lynch but it's w/e their recent posts look like they're trying to scum hunt properly atm.

GP > Refa > Ryker

Ryker respond to my previous wall please.

Link?

I can't go through the thread atm. I may have to get to it later tonight or Tomorrow, but I'll hit it. Currently doing things with my family. Looking at the game in between turns in Trivial Pursuit. Fuck pop culture questions in a game from the 80s.

Yo Kirsche. You say me claiming this information should be commonplace if I have experience with mafia, why? I have answered this though. I can answer again. First time getting this role, obviously if I get an investigative role I play it safe and only out if I have to, but it seems it's more like a miller and you just claim D1? This number role isn't even standard. I claimed it at a time that showed that GP was pushing for a number's perspective. Yet only he and Rainbow pushed for it.

Why? Do you consistently end up in games where majority is failed to be met on multiple day phases? Does this role realistically proc more than once in a game based on the way SF normally plays? EVERY community I've played on is either in a game that is doomed because it was abandoned by its players or it procs MAYBE once, probably not at all.

Yeah, at least as of recent. Most games have had around 40% be inactive. From a balance standpoint though, it's not a good idea to allow scum to potentially control multiple lunches, no matter how unlikely it may be. Even one lynch is pushing it TBH.

Isn't the point of the hammer mechanic supposed to punish town for mislynching and having GP's role just takes away from that? 10/3 feels more town sided so I'd expect decent scum roles. The issue with it being a scum role is that it doesn't really offer much in terms of making plays for scum as trying to stop hammer is basically impossible - it either happens or it doesn't. Could just be a bad role.

Yo Kirsche. You say me claiming this information should be commonplace if I have experience with mafia, why? I have answered this though. I can answer again. First time getting this role, obviously if I get an investigative role I play it safe and only out if I have to, but it seems it's more like a miller and you just claim D1? This number role isn't even standard. I claimed it at a time that showed that GP was pushing for a number's perspective. Yet only he and Rainbow pushed for it.

Everyone that ever gets numbers claims at the start of the game, or at least here we do. Have you never played with this role before either?

@Ryker: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67107&p=4594517

@Refa: I don't think games will be balanced with the idea that town can't be active enough in mind? At that point you might as well just go back to majority rules, surely?

Through out my whole mafia career this is the first time I have drawn this role. I have been doctor cop joat vig, you name it. Not a informed townie. I played it as I would play an investigative. Yet I claimed it when I had no reason not to claim it and asked the mod if I get anything else since I'm informed and don't want to out myself if I can get more information.

he doesn't feel very different than usual except maybe he's being a bit quieter now (I say before reading the next ten pages).

I mean, I think I talked more than enough already, and one of my 3 scum reads is probably getting noosed, so I have pretty much nothing to complain about.

You can't possibly expect me to mantain a high intensity 24/7

I really don't think Elemina is scum here though guys, going back I just feel like people are taking offence to them taking offence at being attacked from all sides (which would obviously be frustrating) and I still think the content is decent. It does feel like he tries to cherry pick everything as bad but then I've done that as town before and I'd overwrite anything like that as just suboptimal play (kek).

God I hate GP's role I'm honestly thinking of switching solely because I don't want GP to just off Elemina like a vig. I guess Elemina is only numbers though.

I mean, I think I talked more than enough already, and one of my 3 scum reads is probably getting noosed, so I have pretty much nothing to complain about.

You can't possibly expect me to mantain a high intensity 24/7

This was before I read like 6 pages take that [part with a grain of salt, you're fine.

does noone care about my post on Elemina and how his actions clearly have a trackable thought process behind them

Noone has ever cared Yedi, which is the problem. Feels like a third of the game thinks Elemina is very town and ignores the bad, a third wants to lynch Elemina while ignoring the good, and the the rest are caught in between and don't seem to care (?).

SB feels very "there" but his posts read genuine do you like waffles?

I don't think it makes sense for scum to have a WIN MORE role.

I'm on my phone so I can't cite sources. My issue with Elemina is that it's opportunistic, especially considering how they play. She's literally attacking and damaging the credibility of anyone who has a bone to pick with her (and keep in mind that this is like six people). A I don't get how that's not scummy.

Speaking of not getting things, you suddenly show up at deadline mentioning you'd be okay with pynching me wth at least have some semblance of a case on me. I haven't posted that much, so it shouldn't be hard.

I honestly want an answer.

gotcha.

I have been playing poorly, yeah, particularly in reading inattentively and missing things like blitz's page one claim. this game hasn't been one of my better performances. but in terms of using this governor-ish role, my choice was fine.

you can't introduce the role before it's necessary to claim, or you'll have no use for it due to the lynch not being set on an NL course, and you'll just get nightkilled. these conditions today (I could be lynched, and there are still multiple hours left in the phase) are the best setup for claiming it and asking the thread to roll with it.

GP what do you think of rainbow?

What do you think of the fact that Ranmaru questioned you about knowing that he was informed? Do you see scum deliberately doing that within their first couple posts in the game in order to set up the informed role claim later on?

can we seriously consider Rainbow, not sure why ppl are townreading that slot... what am i missing?

even blitz himself said to watch out when Rainbow is inactive and it feels like (save for the few gross posts he makes every so often that) his presence in the thread has been lacking.

can you guys take a look at his pushes on Ryker and Elemina (and then even irony way back when). Tell me they don't read opportunistic

I think some players are not accurate with reads and those who are sheeping them are more likely scum. The ones who seem townie but inaccurate are Rainbow and Blitz, and the ones that seem to be taking advantage are Refa/Green Poet with a side of SB but I'm not too sure on him. Refa has shown he was not reading my posts pages ago saying I'm not reconsidering people when I was. I am open to moving to Refa if I must. He also never considered moving towards Green either, he stayed asking SB his opinion instead of moving himself. There's also the point that Green Poet lurked and left his vote on me without moving it when he was fine with me.

Yedi, regarding your two points, I don't agree with your second point at all. I don't get why Elemina is asking people what they think about other people. It's very haphazard and I can't get any sense of direction with it. I didn't really think about the first point before, but I'm not sure why that implies that he's town. I'm not disagreeing, it's just that I don't get your thought process here. What would make him more likely to question GP's statement as town? FTR, I don't think this was a plan to setup for a claim later on, but I don't see why he couldn't be genuinely curious as scum.

How much time is left?

giving up a possible townie to verify whether or not my claim is fake is more than worth it to anyone who actually thinks I'm scum. if I'm lying, you get a scum lynch d2 at the expense of one ML.

the risk/reward here is superior to any other solution. the only people who should want to stop my role from being tested are scum, and the person who would be lynched by my role, if they're town.