Ensemble Mafia - N5

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So things have happened.

Dear yedi,

You are Florian. Calyx may be the one in charge of this operation, but you're the only one actually pulling their weight. You are cryptic as heck, never saying anything straight out, and you have your secrets -- possibly your own agenda. But if the Ensemble doesn't impress you, then they'll never know the truth.

You know how to get under people's skin, their weaknesses and pitfalls. During the night phase, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: I know what makes you tick, <USER>." You will engage in a battle with <USER> and leave with their role PM. You will also disable <USER>'s abilities for the following night phase, because they will be exhausted from fighting with you. You may not target the same person consecutively, though, because that's just silly.

In other words, you are the disabler role cop.

You are aligned with the Forces of Evil. You win when nothing can stop you from winning.

It is now N5, which ends whenever Paperblade says it does.

Edited by Sunwoo

What's at the end of this Rainbow?

Dear Rainbow,

You are Kasumi. You are Ensemble White, the down-to-earth observer. There are very few things that can excite you, most of the time you remain apathetic towards everyone and everything even as you observe their actions and motivations. Your intel on the people around you will ensure that you are all aware of who may be friend or foe!

When you observe people and the things they do, it's only natural to pick up on their skills and start being able to do what they do. Once during the night phase, you may respond to your role PM with: "Night X: I suppose I'll take on <USER>'s job …" <USER> must be dead. If <USER> has a role you are able to copy, you will receive <USER>'s role for the duration of the game. If <USER>'s role is not able to be copied, your shot will not be used up.

In other words, you're the amnesiac.

You are aligned with the Ensemble. You win when all threats have been eliminated.

Nothing but death for Proto.

It's still MYLO. Phase ends in 72 hours on November 20th. 11PM PDT as usual

Living Players:

Da Bear

Donald Trump (aka Gorf)

Elemina

Elieson

Irony

YOLOSWAG

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

(if I missed anyone just yell)

Edited by Paperblade

And, I will add this, as I cannot post screenshots.

When I posted that question to YOLOSWAG, YOLOSWAG was reading the topic for several minutes. He must have seen my question, asking him to prove that he was not a member of the Mafia.

He left without saying a word.

I guess that's evidence enough.

The RB going on Yolo makes me cry but o well. I can't see 2 scum RBers so Irony is likely town. Also did elemina claim and I just missed it, I'm not seeing a claim lel?

Still think yolo isn't scum but rainbow flipping town makes me much less certain about that, would be ok lynching him I guess?

The RB going on Yolo makes me cry but o well. I can't see 2 scum RBers so Irony is likely town. Also did elemina claim and I just missed it, I'm not seeing a claim lel?

Still think yolo isn't scum but rainbow flipping town makes me much less certain about that, would be ok lynching him I guess?

Apologies for RBing YOLOSWAG. Literally couldn't think of anyone else to Roleblock.

Emelina claimed Day 1- I can't remember the name of Emelina's role (I think it's the census taker?), which says how many members of the Mafia there are in the game. Emelina claimed there were 10 Ensemble members and 3 Mafia members.

Yeah I guess I understand that. Yolo was pretty clearly not getting sent on the maf night kill (if he's maf) after rainbow's post where he all but tells you that RB'ing Yolo is the smart thing to do.

Also, it's not hugely relevant in MYLO but you should stop voting so early in the day for the rest of the game probably. In MYLO if a townie has 2 votes from non-mafai the scum can just take him out and win and in LYLO they only need one town misvote.

Yeah I guess I understand that. Yolo was pretty clearly not getting sent on the maf night kill (if he's maf) after rainbow's post where he all but tells you that RB'ing Yolo is the smart thing to do.

Also, it's not hugely relevant in MYLO but you should stop voting so early in the day for the rest of the game probably. In MYLO if a townie has 2 votes from non-mafai the scum can just take him out and win and in LYLO they only need one town misvote.

The problem is I don't think YOLO is Ensemble. His behaviour is just so... Off. He's refused to answer some people's questions (e.g. He refused to give his reads on people in Day 1, and he had to Pratically force him to "claim" his role on Day 5.) He's also lurked without contributing to the discussion (e.g. I asked him to prove that he was in the Ensemble, and he didn't even respond to that). I don't see how that behaviour would benefit someone who's in the Ensemble. But I will take your advice into account from now on.

That is over the top newbie. I just feel it is out of character for Irony. Anyway, I feel today is Yolo's death. I have my doubts about Irony, but she is probably town. What is important is what happens tonight if Yolo flips scum.