I'm calling in a favor from all of you

Metal Rabbit

It's damaging to my pride, and against my personality to ask this.

I need new readers for my fictional work. The first story arc is done and most of it's posted already.

It's called guardian soul, and while it doesn't use people from the forum as characters it's definitely original. And it's the best thing I've ever written.

It's a cross between your average action manga story and megaman.

I have two loyal readers that I know of and I can barely tell if they've been paying attention. But I'm in a dark place right now, and I need new feedback to fuel my inspiration. It fucking hurts when people loved the fanfic I wrote last summer, and to be ignored now.

Here's the topic:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=3487

I merged them together for now, but that can change if it gets too hard to read.

But obviously, I'm not going to make you do it. That's your choice. I'll tell you though, I'm more pleasant to be around in a good mood

Mac and I talk about the forum often during lunch, and it makes me feel hypocritical to be an attention whore like I feel I'm being. (It's one of the things we discuss).

-If you can't tell, the favor is giving it a try. -_-

-The chapters are split into 4-7 episodes and they all have a bonus filler at the end for amusement purposes.

-So this could actually be a long read. It isn't for me, but not everyone's a speed reader.

-If you read it and review it, I'll gladly to the same for you and your story

Edited by Metal Arc

Ummm, I would be in the two loyal readers, no? Well, I posted in the Guardian Soul topic, telling you I am keeping up. Now, this other one sounds cool...I'll read it today...maybe tomorrow, I am pretty busy. I love all your work though, and will continue to read it, no need to ask me. :D

Ummm, I would be in the two loyal readers, no? Well, I posted in the Guardian Soul topic, telling you I am keeping up. Now, this other one sounds cool...I'll read it today...maybe tomorrow, I am pretty busy. I love all your work though, and will continue to read it, no need to ask me. :D

O_o

What the hell are you talking about? I only have one story going on right now.

And of course you're one of the loyal readers...

You'll forgive me for not being in a joking kinda mood Matt.

If there aren't new readers then it's not likely there'll be anything above chapter 5.

Loyal reader my ass

What chapter are you on so far?

On this forum chapters 1-4 are all up. I have 5 written and I'm waiting to post it.

Edited by Metal Arc

If there aren't new readers then it's not likely there'll be anything above chapter 5.

5? Yep, I'll read it, tomorrow though, honestly I'm not in the mood to read, I already read To Kill A mockingbird today...(I don't like reading. Well, unless its Astronomy)

On this forum chapters 1-4 are all up. I have 5 written and I'm waiting to post it.

That an order? Yeah, sorry, I'm almost always in a joking mood, and I guess that isn't a positive attribute? Yeah, sorry.

5? Yep, I'll read it, tomorrow though, honestly I'm not in the mood to read, I already read To Kill A mockingbird today...(I don't like reading. Well, unless its Astronomy)

*kinda likes TKAMB*

:3

It's an action/comedy/drama. It'll hold your attention much better than english literature can.

I leiked To Kill a Mockingbird, kinda... Boo Radleyyy ;---;;;

And I'll read. I shall read with ardent passion

but you should read my stuff plz ;-;;; *beaten with a rake over and over and over*

The study of space now thats something i like.

*kinda likes TKAMB*

:3

It's an action/comedy/drama. It'll hold your attention much better than english literature can.

Me too actually, I'm just stating I already read today. XD

English as in England? Or America? I thought TKAMB was American literature...

I leiked To Kill a Mockingbird, kinda... Boo Radleyyy ;---;;;

And I'll read. I shall read with ardent passion

but you should read my stuff plz ;-;;; *beaten with a rake over and over and over*

Crap, i need to add that to the first post.

My general deal is if you promise to read/critique it then I promise to do the same with whatever work of yours you choose.

And I meant english because that's the class they make you read it in, right?

Crap, i need to add that to the first post.

My general deal is if you promise to read/critique it then I promise to do the same with whatever work of yours you choose.

And I meant english because that's the class they make you read it in, right?

Oh XD, English class as in school! XDXD Yeah, I don't even get to read aloud, which is what I like most... :(