What Moderators? Where?

Xixiel

I think it would be a good idea to put a list under each of the forum sections of the Moderators that oversee that section. I've seen it on plenty of other forums, and I don't see what harm it could do here.

EXAMPLE OF WHAT I MEAN:

General

Anything not related to Fire Emblem or any of the other topics should probably go here.

Moderators: *insert Moderator name here*

Subforums: Entertainment

Why don't you recruit more Moderators? 3 Moderators for 494 people (I counted; minus the three Mods and the Webmaster) is only one Moderator for 165 members (approximate, it was actually 164 2/3). I think you should at least have 2 more Moderators for purposes like I said. That way, 2 members get to experience what it's like to have PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER and the 3 Global Moderators have to do a little less work. Then again, maybe I'm mistaken and it's prefectly managable to have only 3 Moderators since the forum is only moderately sized and centralized around FE?

Edited by Xixiel

We don't need it.

We all get along pretty well, none of us are those ones who constantly break the rules for fun, and Fox/Arc are pretty good at catching that, not to mention with Joyshua returning.

We don't need any more moderators. The Admins and the mods are doing a great job, plus everyone gets along with each other fine.

Well, not EVERYONE. There are a couple that argue quite a bit.