Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, it's been a bit time consuming. And this is the first time I've ever played Mafia or anything like it, so I'm very not used to this kind of thing. Being busier than normal in general this week hasn't helped either.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Good thing you clarified, or we would've had a problem here.

Out of curiosity, what difficulty did you play FE12 on? And have you played FE5?

I cleared it at hard (second hardest difficulty) a few years ago. I also got about halfway through on maniac at some point, but then stuff came up and I never got around to finishing it.

I've played FE5, but never finished it. I came about halfway, and then stuff came up... I tried starting again recently, but I keep getting errors on map 4. I'll finish it some day though. Might wait until there is a better translation out.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

On the bright side, this is my birthday month, so maybe things won't be as busy this month. Hopefully. Possibly not, but I still hope anyway.

Wouldn't that be a reason for it to be even busier this month?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yeah, this month (er, last month) has been quite hectic for me as well.

Some for me, but things have finally calmed down for me. Guess I'll have enough time to bug you guys post here now I guess.

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I cleared it at hard (second hardest difficulty) a few years ago. I also got about halfway through on maniac at some point, but then stuff came up and I never got around to finishing it.

I've played FE5, but never finished it. I came about halfway, and then stuff came up... I tried starting again recently, but I keep getting errors on map 4. I'll finish it some day though. Might wait until there is a better translation out.

Ah, nice. You've gone one difficulty farther than I have, haha. I normally just stick with Normal for FE games when I can. I do want to unlock the no-limit for the reclassing groups, though, so I'll have to brave Hard at least eventually.

That's understandable. I've beaten it using savestates, but I'm trying to clear it legit now. Chapter 5 took a good two or three days of attempts, and it'll only get harder from there. It'll be a miracle if I get to beat it this month.

12 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Wouldn't that be a reason for it to be even busier this month?

Whenever I get the chance, I make sure that my birthday is as relaxing, low effort, and stress free as possible. My family even got annoyed at me a few years ago, when the only thing I wanted to do was get Steak 'n' Shake to-go for dinner, haha. No stress is the best birthday gift I could get. Followed closely by money.

13 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah, nice. You've gone one difficulty farther than I have, haha. I normally just stick with Normal for FE games when I can. I do want to unlock the no-limit for the reclassing groups, though, so I'll have to brave Hard at least eventually.

I never pick the easiest difficulty if there are at least 3 options, although I'm sure I would have enjoyed the game a lot more if I had picked normal. It did feel quite amazing when I finally cleared it though.

13 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Whenever I get the chance, I make sure that my birthday is as relaxing, low effort, and stress free as possible. My family even got annoyed at me a few years ago, when the only thing I wanted to do was get Steak 'n' Shake to-go for dinner, haha. No stress is the best birthday gift I could get. Followed closely by money.

That makes sense. Simple birthdays are the best.

6 hours ago, Bartozio said:

I never pick the easiest difficulty if there are at least 3 options, although I'm sure I would have enjoyed the game a lot more if I had picked normal. It did feel quite amazing when I finally cleared it though.

I normally avoid picking difficulties that are actually labeled as "Easy" or something similar, but New Mystery is one of those cases where the easiest difficulty seemed like the base difficulty, and not a step down from base. SoV did the same thing, except the third difficulty was the unlockable difficulty, and just didn't have a fourth difficulty at all, if I remember right. The exception for this is fighting games, because I know I'm garbage at them, so I normally play them on the lowest option :P BlazBlue and certain King of Fighters games are, like, the only ones where I can hold my own on the average difficulty.

I can understand that feeling of happiness when it's finally cleared, though. I've had that on every map in Thracia so far... immediately followed by dread when I realize what the next map is. That one will feel outstanding if I ever manage to beat it, though.

HALLELUJAH

THE STRESS OF MAFIA HAS BEEN LIFTED

Speaking of, apologies to @Arcanite for the... unfortunate Mafia picks. We all felt kinda terrible about being Mafia while you were town. If it makes you feel any better, we didn't try to kill you...

...More than once, anyway...

Edited by DefaultBeep

Yeah, I didn't last as long as you, but Mafia was quite stress inducing, of sorts. I think I'd enjoy it better as a townie because I wouldn't feel like I'm lying to everyone.

Also, you were supposed to say 279.

I wouldn't mind trying another game, but I feel like I would end up being Mafia again, which I kinda don't want to be again, so... I'm cool with it being over for now. It was more time- and thought-consuming than I expected it to be, which was a bit unfortunate.

Still wish I had killed myself though. Thanks a lot, Shinori.

Also whoops, thanks for the correction.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I wouldn't mind trying another game, but I feel like I would end up being Mafia again, which I kinda don't want to be again, so... I'm cool with it being over for now. It was more time- and thought-consuming than I expected it to be, which was a bit unfortunate.

Still wish I had killed myself though. Thanks a lot, Shinori.

Also whoops, thanks for the correction.

If you had fun just join the next one, I will be and I really hope I end up on scum team.