Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

My twin is not evil, thank you very much! HMPH!

You thought that during the last mafia game as well, and look how that turned out!

You spelled assassination wrong and it triggers me

...Totally why I did that..., yup...

Also, my location is impossible to find. And it's not like my creators didn't beef up security since your first attempt. Now we have backbackback-ups :smug:

anything that exists can be found little robot, do not underestimate my ability to find stuff.

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

You thought that during the last mafia game as well, and look how that turned out!

what happens in mafia stays in mafia

That actually broke my heart

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

...Totally why I did that..., yup...

assassination is a pretty funny word though, since it has 2 A's and 4 S's, aside from the fact that they also happen to be arranged to spell another rather vulgar word heh

>>

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

anything that exists can be found little robot, do not underestimate my ability to find stuff.

Yes I am surely underestimating the power of one random guy on the internet I hardly know

6 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

So my parents just started playing Christmas music. Is that okay?

At least November is halfway over now. And in fairness, there's not much Thanksgiving music out there to pick instead.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

At least November is halfway over now. And in fairness, there's not much Thanksgiving music out there to pick instead.

It's family tradition to wait until after Thanksgiving. But it's also tradition to play it on "turkey killing day", which was today. 

18 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

It's family tradition to wait until after Thanksgiving. But it's also tradition to play it on "turkey killing day", which was today. 

Ah, that makes sense.My family stopped doing grand thanksgiving dinners a while ago; I think our plan for this year is to grill out some steaks.

127 Yay, a favorite number once again!

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah, that makes sense.My family stopped doing grand thanksgiving dinners a while ago; I think our plan for this year is to grill out some steaks.

127 Yay, a favorite number once again!

Oh, no, not OUR thanksgiving turkey. Everybody else's. We can't afford our own turkeys (they sell for about $100 apiece) so we'll probably just get something cheap from the store. However, our customers want their turkeys ready for pickup tomorrow, so we had to kill them today. All 75 of them. Wanna guess whose job it was to do the cutting?

Thanksgiving is awesome, like the Nintendo Gamecube, which ran at 128 bits.

I never cared for Thanksgiving that much. Our traditions include having a Thanksgiving meal a week before (tonight, actually, with my grandparents and all that) and then putting up the Christmas decorations on the actual day.

27 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I've always assumed that Thanksgiving was a bigger deal to Americans than Christmas. Is that not the case?

Nah, not really, at least not in my experience. Mostly because Christmas is advertised like crazy, starting before Thanksgiving even happens, which makes it way more present in everyone's mind. Plus Christmas means presents for most families, which a turkey dinner sadly does not compare to for most people.

17 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Nah, not really, at least not in my experience. Mostly because Christmas is advertised like crazy, starting before Thanksgiving even happens, which makes it way more present in everyone's mind. Plus Christmas means presents for most families, which a turkey dinner sadly does not compare to for most people.

I see. For some reason Brits seem to think you're crazy about it, but I guess that's just a weird perception haha. Christmas advertising started over here in September...

35 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I see. For some reason Brits seem to think you're crazy about it, but I guess that's just a weird perception haha. Christmas advertising started over here in September...

tbf, I thought the same thing. In my country, all that advertising seems to be reserved for sinterklaas (5 december) instead, since that's when most people exchange presents here. To me, cristmas just means a tree and three nice diners with the family...

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

tbf, I thought the same thing. In my country, all that advertising seems to be reserved for sinterklaas (5 december) instead, since that's when most people exchange presents here. To me, cristmas just means a tree and three nice diners with the family...

I see. Hatt was telling me the same thing the other day (you're Dutch too, right?). Apparently the UK and America are two of the few countries that actually exchange gifts on the 25th. It's generally more on the 24th in other European countries, but until recently I didn't know it was more common in the Netherlands on the 5th.

26 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I see. Hatt was telling me the same thing the other day (you're Dutch too, right?). Apparently the UK and America are two of the few countries that actually exchange gifts on the 25th. It's generally more on the 24th in other European countries, but until recently I didn't know it was more common in the Netherlands on the 5th.

Yes, I'm also dutch. Apparently, Santa doesn't like us dutch people, probably because we're all drugsusing greedy bastards or something. So we managed to trick a rich (white) saint from spain to visit us with all of his (black) slaves on his birthday to give us presents instead.

I love my country