Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Nice! Hope you start watching season 2 soon, because that's where things really become amazing (you obviously shouldn't if you didn't like season 1 though).

Also, why do Rex and Mack have so few posts? I thought I was the quiet type, and I still easily beat both of them...

I liked it, though I'm not sure if I really get why it's as popular as it is. It seemed to me like an average, though good, anime, with I guess some neat designs. But I am interested enough to see what season two has to offer, so I'll definitely look around for it later. For now, though, I switched back to Ranma 1/2 until I can find a dub and/or the time to sit down and watch the sub.

Y'know, way back in my introduction thread, I said that I probably wouldn't be posting much, and just remain lurking for the most part. That clearly didn't work out for long.

2 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

I waited 30 minutes for this.

Good.

Not only that (the Heroes General thread can get... very interesting at times), but the game is constantly updating and adding new things as well. Most game threads seem to be most active before and immediately following release, since that's when there's actual new information/speculation to talk about, but Heroes is kinda always in that phase. So it takes aspects from both of the most active areas/time frames, which makes it ripe for constant discussion. And stupid discussion.

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Y'know, way back in my introduction thread, I said that I probably wouldn't be posting much, and just remain lurking for the most part. That clearly didn't work out for long.

If you go back and read people's introduction threads, you can turn up some crazy stuff. I read Rex's. It felt... weird. Hard to believe most of you guys have only been here for a few months.

10 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

If you go back and read people's introduction threads, you can turn up some crazy stuff. I read Rex's. It felt... weird. Hard to believe most of you guys have only been here for a few months.

Heh, sometimes I'll look up my own past on this site and... man was I different.

I think the biggest difference from when I first joined is that I'm more comfortable with making dumb jokes. I used to be careful about being serious and not saying anything too weird. Now... I just kinda say whatever I feel like saying. Which is way more enjoyable!

I never really posted any introduction.  I originally just made the account to talk about different pairings and ships once Fates was out because my little brother took too long to finish it and I was about to spoil it all for him.   I didn't become very active on here until the introduction of Heroes, more importantly Voting Gauntlets.  If you go and look back at each gauntlet I went crazy supporting my Hero until maybe CYL where I didn't post and since then I've not been too vocal towards the gauntlets because my favorites haven't been in them, but if there was an Oboro or Boey gauntlet, you'd better believe I'd be back to my obnoxious cheering for my team.

I was so dedicated to those things, I almost got into a rage war with the people who thought Chrom was cheating vs Ephraim, Ranked 88th overall for Cherche during the flyers gauntlet before the invention of the multiplier, heck even I wrote a parody of a song for Leo during the mage gauntlet.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think the biggest difference from when I first joined is that I'm more comfortable with making dumb jokes. I used to be careful about being serious and not saying anything too weird. Now... I just kinda say whatever I feel like saying. Which is way more enjoyable!

But you haven't changed too much, in my eyes at least. When I first encountered you, one of the first things I noted was how at ease you seemed to be on the site... which was the opposite of how I was in my first months on here.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

But you haven't changed too much, in my eyes at least. When I first encountered you, one of the first things I noted was how at ease you seemed to be on the site... which was the opposite of how I was in my first months on here.

Aw, thanks Rex :) I think this thread helped me to get a lot more at ease on the forums in general. Like, when I first posted in here, I rarely added anything to my posts when counting, but eventually I got more used to talking and discussing with people. Especially during the mole stuff, I've had a blast with that, and I doubt I would've done any of the mole avatar stuff if I hadn't started feeling comfortable around here.

465 Good job this time, by the way.