Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I've never been mafia surely next game I play 

Hey, if you want to be Mafia, I'm pretty sure the next game has everyone as Mafia, so your wish can be granted!

We skipped a bunch of numbers when Sully popped in though, which ended up being equaled out by Rezzy's 540. This post should be 550 still.

Edited by DefaultBeep

2 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

AHEM!!!

You can ignore me, but you can't ignore Anime!

Because I'm special <3 

Not really at all!!

No, seriously anime is great, no one can ignore it's existence!

552 or 554?

Oh yeah, speaking of that game: @Anime27Arts, did you already send your alias to Prims? I sent him a PM asking if there were any rules or restrictions for them, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

@SullyMcGully, I'd recommend checking out the counting mishaps from last page, there were a lot of skipped numbers. This one should be 553, if I'm correct.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, speaking of that game: @Anime27Arts, did you already send your alias to Prims? I sent him a PM asking if there were any rules or restrictions for them, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Sully, I'd recommend checking out the counting mishaps from last page, there were a lot of skipped numbers. This one should be 553.

I sent an Alias that's totally going to get me killed but I haven't received anything back yet.  I wanted to be the Zodiac Killer but I knew someone would try to kill me so they could say they killed the zodiac killer

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

I sent an Alias that's totally going to get me killed but I haven't received anything back yet.  I wanted to be the Zodiac Killer but I knew someone would try to kill me so they could say they killed the zodiac killer

Alright, I guess I'll wait for now and see if I hear anything back soon. I need to think of a good alias that no one would actually expect me to be; I debated going with some random Pokémon gym leader just to throw everyone off my scent, but I don't think I could believable pull off an alias like that, haha.

559 Got it Sully, I'll be done after this post for now.

5 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

You, Anime suck, but Anime is awesome.

There I fixed it for you 

Why thank you such a compliment!

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Alright, I guess I'll wait for now and see if I hear anything back soon. I need to think of a good alias that no one would actually expect me to be; I debated going with some random Pokémon gym leader just to throw everyone off my scent, but I don't think I could believable pull off an alias like that, haha.

559 Got it Sully, I'll be done after this post for now.

Lol we don't have to say anything, just simply pick one that won't cause people to immediately want you dead.

Thing is about me, regardless of my name I am wanted very much dead. XD This will be fuuuun!

Welp, looks like we're not slowing down much here. It was a good thought at least, Sully.

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Lol we don't have to say anything, just simply pick one that won't cause people to immediately want you dead.

Thing is about me, regardless of my name I am wanted very much dead. XD This will be fuuuun!

True, but it would feel deceitful of me regardless. I wonder if I could get away with a name like "Mr. Innocent Shouldn'tbekilled"...

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

And @DefaultBeep, when did you start playing Pokemon?

I got X for free from a Club Nintendo promotion back when it was new. I played for like 15 minutes, then stopped, heh. I lost the 3DS that had it downloaded too, so I can't start it over again now. That's still my only experience with mainline Pokémon games, though. Ponyta should've been a starter.

2 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I got X for free from a Club Nintendo promotion back when it was new. I played for like 15 minutes, then stopped, heh. I lost the 3DS that had it downloaded too, so I can't start it over again now. That's still my only experience with mainline Pokémon games, though. Ponyta should've been a starter.

Oh, right, I think I knew that already, though I had forgotten.

Also, the only mod on right now is Ice Dragon, so I think we're safe.

567, all in a row!

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Oh, right, I think I knew that already, though I had forgotten.

Also, the only mod on right now is Ice Dragon, so I think we're safe.

567, all in a row!

Yeah, I think it came up once in this thread, but it was a while ago. I've forgotten more important things from people before, so I think you're good, haha.

Perfect! I think he's pretty much exclusively in the Heroes section these days, so we should be free to go!

Ice Dragon please don't prove me wrong.