Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

2 minutes ago, Integrity said:

i honestly do not know the point you tried to make my dude, this is how flat it fell

There wasn't really a point, or at least not one of worth, so it falling flat is about the best I had expected anyway.

Edited by DefaultBeep

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Integrity said:

so should i ban you for trolling then

It wasn't really meant as a troll, but I would certainly understand if you want to ban me for failing at making a joke.

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

On the topic of "re-reading the thread and noticing interesting stuff": @Rex Glacies, for some reason I've always looked up to you. I figured you were in your twenties or thirties, it would be really awkward if you were younger than me hahaha you aren't younger than me, right?

Oh, wow, I didn't know you thought I was so old mature. That's cool. Thank you. I do kinda want to hear people's guesses of my age before I actually reveal it.

Anime correctly deduced that I was still in school, and believes I was born in 2000. I think Beep believes so too, solely because he wants to be older. But I could have been held back a year or two, so maybe I am older than you.

3 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh, wow, I didn't know you thought I was so old mature. That's cool. Thank you. I do kinda want to hear people's guesses of my age before I actually reveal it.

Anime correctly deduced that I was still in school, and believes I was born in 2000. I think Beep believes so too, solely because he wants to be older. But I could have been held back a year or two, so maybe I am older than you.

I'm still going with 2000, because I'm petty not convinced that you were held back.

But seriously it's still like 80% because I want to be older.

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Cool, then she's kinda named after you, too! Cause there's absolutely no way I have no idea what Anime's name is, must have missed that part of the conversation.

Lol. It was before you and I were really acquainted when my name has been said so I don't blame you. 

19 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

You are incredibly intelligent.  I see no way for you to be held back more than possibly year, and I only say that because I know some parents who hold their children back when they are young, not because of their intelligence but because some other factor.  This being said I still keep my answer of 1999-2000 more likely 2000.  

40 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

If you were born in 2000, you're closer in age to my son than to me.

15 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Lol. It was before you and I were really acquainted when my name has been said so I don't blame you. 

You are incredibly intelligent.  I see no way for you to be held back more than possibly year, and I only say that because I know some parents who hold their children back when they are young, not because of their intelligence but because some other factor.  This being said I still keep my answer of 1999-2000 more likely 2000.  

I was held back in Kindergarten.  I was a late bloomer.

35 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm still going with 2000, because I'm petty not convinced that you were held back.

But seriously it's still like 80% because I want to be older.

I'm older than just about everybody.

And we're at 10 

Are we guessing each other's names now? I want to join. Rex I'll say you were born in 1998 based on the occuring discussion, I don't know. Guys want to guess my age? I don't mind.

Edited by Regent

3 minutes ago, Regent said:

And we're at 10 

Are we guessing each other's names now? I want to join. Rex I'll say you were born in 1998 based on the occuring discussion, I don't know. Guys want to guess my age? I don't mind.

20?

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Fair; I mostly meant between me, Anime, and Rex, though. I already know that I'm younger than you, Bart, Sully, and I believe Mack as well. Which basically means I'm counting on Rex to not make me feel even younger.

57 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Fair; I mostly meant between me, Anime, and Rex, though. I already know that I'm younger than you, Bart, Sully, and I believe Mack as well. Which basically means I'm counting on Rex to not make me feel even younger.

don't worry beep Anime is still younger than you unless I am mixing people up (again)

I have a Dilemma, I don't spend money on orbs in heroes, this is not a monetary problem but it is more of a problem with ideals, I don't really want to spend money in a gambling system but at the same time it has been a year and I feel like this game has got me far more entertainment than any other game this year and I would like to be supportive and do a one off payment. Oh the moral dilemma.

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

It's nice to be reminded I'm not the oldest person here at least.

56 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Apart from Rezzy (and possibly Bart?) I'm older than all of you... Including old man Hatt...

I don't remember your age exactly (was it 26? I'm younger then 26) but I think I'm pretty close to you and Hatt in age. Although Hatt might turn out to be way younger then I think.

Oh right, people don't know my age yet. I think I've dropped enough hints for people to deduce it, so feel free to guess everyone.

Just now, Bartozio said:

I don't remember your age exactly (was it 26? I'm younger then 26) but I think I'm pretty close to you and Hatt in age. Although Hatt might turn out to be way younger then I think.

Oh right, people don't know my age yet. I think I've dropped enough hints for people to deduce it, so feel free to guess everyone.

Haha lord no! I'm actually almost 21. Hatt and I are born the same year, but I'm a few months older but you really wouldn't know.

I'm guessing you're about 23?

Just now, Natalie said:

Haha lord no! I'm actually almost 21. Hatt and I are born the same year, but I'm a few months older but you really wouldn't know.

I'm guessing you're about 23?

Damn, missremembered then. Guess I'm older then both of you then...

Close, but no.