Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

7 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I only got to like the 3rd episode and well... I just wasn't comfortable with watching it...

I like safe anime where no one is groped.

To be completely fair, I don't like Meliodas or Elizabeth.  I don't watch it for them.  I watch it for the precious characters in my signature.  That ship is the only reason I watch it.  The show later goes on to explain why Meliodas is like that with her and makes me like them a liiittle bit more but I love any other character in the show.  They are hilarious and the voice acting except Bryce Papenbrook is really great, subbed and dubbed.

Edited by Anime27Arts

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Anime27Arts:As for the ones you've watched, many of them are mainstream ones but all of those are pretty good.  Fairy Tail was my first anime, aside from Pokemon which came on tv, and I can definitely say it's a favorite.

Quotes messed up or something. Fairy Tail was ok, but I didn't particularly enjoy it, largely because of the fanservice and fairly predictable plots. Fullmetal Alchemist was my first and is still my favorite (well, I guess Pokemon was the first).

13 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I only got to like the 3rd episode and well... I just wasn't comfortable with watching it...

I like safe anime where no one is groped.

I got through the first episode, so you have me beat.

13 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

The only thing that I remember about it is that one of the characters (I think one of the villains?) got turned into a Lickitung.

... My nerd senses are tingling. Hmm... a movie where a person is turned into a Lickitung? Jessie had a Lickitung, but maybe it was in the Manaphy movie, as it has the power to make people swap bodies, I think. So, which movie... hmm...

Edited by Rex Glacies

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

... My nerd senses are tingling. Hmm... a movie where a person is turned into a Lickitung? Jessie had a Lickitung, but maybe it was in the Manaphy movie, as it has the power to make people swap bodies, I think. So, which movie... hmm...

I think it was like a mayor or somebody that turned into a Lickitung? Maybe? I wish I remembered more of it, but it's been years since I've seen it. If it helps, I can guarantee that it was released before 2013, since I watched it before my family moved. It was most likely a few years before then, but I can't remember exactly what year I watched it.

7 minutes ago, Natalie said:

OMG 

I'm crying.

I've got to hand it to this movie, it's been very impressive. It took them a whole 7-8 minutes before they made an obligatory incest joke. And there's been, like, one funny line so far! My expectations have already been far surpassed.

8 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think it was like a mayor or somebody that turned into a Lickitung? Maybe? I wish I remembered more of it, but it's been years since I've seen it. If it helps, I can guarantee that it was released before 2013, since I watched it before my family moved. It was most likely a few years before then, but I can't remember exactly what year I watched it.

... Aha! It t'was The Rise of Darkrai! And it was a villain (Baron I-forget-his-name) who was transformed into his own Lickylicky due to Darkrai's Dark Void being cast on the town to protect people from Dialga and Palkia's wrath! This was all written by memory. I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed.

Y'know, I'm starting to think we should just hijack this thread and make it a chat thread, like "The Last To Post Wins!"

Edited by Rex Glacies

16 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Quotes messed up or something. Fairy Tail was ok, but I didn't particularly enjoy it, largely because of the fanservice and fairly predictable plots. Fullmetal Alchemist was my first and is still my favorite (well, I guess Pokemon was the first).

I got through the first episode, so you have me beat.

I only really started it because someone said that one of my OC's was just a rip off of a character in Fairy Tail so I had to watch it to make sure that she wasn't.  After starting it, I found it really funny and watched it for its humor and ships mainly.  The story lines essentially kept repeating after Edolas episodes.

I promise the entire show gets better.  Meliodas is the only character like that and once more of them are introduced it gets so much better and has a great story.

5 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

... Aha! It t'was The Rise of Darkrai! And it was a villain (Baron I-forget-his-name) who was transformed into his own Lickylicky due to Darkrai's Dark Void being cast on the town to protect people from Dialga and Palkia's wrath! This was all written by memory. I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed.

Y'know, I'm starting to think we should just hijack this thread and make it a chat thread, like "The Last To Post Wins!"

Ah, that was it! Thank you for solving this almost decade-long mystery of mine. You should probably be proud, because your memory is clearly much better than mine.

Have we not already done that? Sure, we keep counting, but we go off on other topics all the time. Besides, didn't you already hijack this thread once before, Rex?

13 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

my favourite pokemon movie, maybe because I just liked the multiverse Fuckery 

38 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I promise the entire show gets better.  Meliodas is the only character like that and once more of them are introduced it gets so much better and has a great story.

I should give it a better shot. I mean, it's the seven deadly sins! I love that topic!

My main problem nowadays is that I have very little free time nowadays, and any free time I have I spend playing games or interacting on this site.

29 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Besides, didn't you already hijack this thread once before, Rex?

... Maybe you do have a better memory than I. When did that happen?

26 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

my favourite pokemon movie, maybe because I just liked the multiverse Fuckery 

Agreed, though its not like any of them were any good. Sinnoh is best, and Darkrai is among my top 10 favorite Pokemon.

I keep forgetting to post a number.

Edited by Rex Glacies

2 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I should give it a better shot. I mean, it's the seven deadly sins! I love that topic!

My main problem nowadays is that I have very little free time nowadays, and any free time I have I spend playing games or interacting on this site.

I keep forgetting to post a number.

Honestly skip episode 1,2 and most of 3 and you'd be perfectly fine jumping in and understanding it with a simple synopsis of who each of the characters are.  As more sins are added, it gets better, I promise.

Oh I completely understand.  I benged the whole thing on a free day I had a while back.  There are like 24 episodes released currently and 4 extra side episodes which are unnecessary to the plot and are fillers to tie people into season 2 which will come out soon. 

Don't worry, I do too. Heh opps

So another Bubba update: I have reached the halfway point. It has continued to be a terrible, terrible movie. At this point, I honestly can't tell if it's trying to be terrible on purpose or not.

16 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

... Maybe you do have a better memory than I. When did that happen?

Perhaps hijack isn't the right word, but you were the one to bring this thread back from the dead. You've already taken control of this thread, so hijacking it again seems a bit difficult :P

8 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Was it that bad?

It was honestly terrible. And I can't quite tell if it was made that way intentionally or not. It has some Sharknado vibes, but... worse, somehow.

The theme song is kinda catchy though.

7 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Next try Sharknado. That one is a contender for the best movie ever created.

Oh, I've already seen Sharknado. That one I can appreciate, because from what I've heard, it was made terrible on purpose. I don't have full confidence that Bubba was made the same way.

8 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Honestly skip episode 1,2 and most of 3 and you'd be perfectly fine jumping in and understanding it with a simple synopsis of who each of the characters are.  As more sins are added, it gets better, I promise.

Oh I completely understand.  I benged the whole thing on a free day I had a while back.  There are like 24 episodes released currently and 4 extra side episodes which are unnecessary to the plot and are fillers to tie people into season 2 which will come out soon. 

Don't worry, I do too. Heh opps

But I liked Meliodas' introduction....

But yeah, the show gets a lot better once it's gets going a little. Still waiting for Escanor

7 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Final update for Bubba The Redneck Werewolf:

I want that wasted hour of my life back.

How did you not realize this was going to be bad again?

3 hours ago, Bartozio said:

But I liked Meliodas' introduction....

But yeah, the show gets a lot better once it's gets going a little. Still waiting for Escanor

It's just not for some people.  Those first 3 episodes have more perverted moments then actual content and story so a lot of people assume that's all the series is and just drop it.  I mean I can say I almost dropped it too, but all of my friends had been talking about how great it was so I kept on to see what they were talking about and it really has a great story.  Also Escanor made a cameo in the anime briefly and will definitely appear in the second season. He's been introduced in the Manga so it shouldn't be long before he appears in the anime.