Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Anime27Arts said:

@Rex Glacies I see you are on the hype train for Ultra Sun & Moon coming soon Unless you live in one of those lucky locations where it's already out ;-;

Do you plan on getting U!Sun or U!Moon?

Yeah, I'm really excited yet I've been avoiding most of the information on them. Don't know which game I'll get either - it'll depend on if they're supposed to be sequels a la how White and White 2 were supposed to be obtained together.

I also don't know if I'll get it soon or if I should wait til Christmas. It'll depend on how well I can avoid spoilers.

And you?

51 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yeah, I'm really excited yet I've been avoiding most of the information on them. Don't know which game I'll get either - it'll depend on if they're supposed to be sequels a la how White and White 2 were supposed to be obtained together.

I also don't know if I'll get it soon or if I should wait til Christmas. It'll depend on how well I can avoid spoilers.

And you?

I believe the games exist on different timelines unlike how B&W, and B&W 2 worked but I'm unsure yet because I've been avoiding spoilers myself.  

How I pick which game I get is simple. I don't.  My little brother chooses one that he will like and I get the other one.  I don't mind at all though so I'll be getting Ultra Sun whenever I get it.

3 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

I believe the games exist on different timelines unlike how B&W, and B&W 2 worked but I'm unsure yet because I've been avoiding spoilers myself.  

How I pick which game I get is simple. I don't.  My little brother chooses one that he will like and I get the other one.  I don't mind at all though so I'll be getting Ultra Sun whenever I get it.

Assuming I'm not supposed to get the sequel, I'll probably get Ultra Moon, as I got Sun last year. Just... hoping I can avoid spoilers for as long as I need to.

74. 75 nothing to see here folks.

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:

At least I placed a number. At times I forget that's the purpose of the thread to begin with.

Not only do I sometimes forget to add a number here, I had to stop myself multiple times from adding a number during that Mafia game, for some reason. I would only notice my mistake when I would try to find the last number that was posted, which never existed.

11 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Not only do I sometimes forget to add a number here, I had to stop myself multiple times from adding a number during that Mafia game, for some reason. I would only notice my mistake when I would try to find the last number that was posted, which never existed.

Are you saying that this thread is effectively a Mafia game to you? I mean, it makes sense, what with the moles and trying to avoid the mods and all that.

... Oh hey its almost 1:30 where I am. When did that happen?

Edited by Rex Glacies

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Are you saying that this thread is effectively a Mafia game to you? I mean, it makes sense, what with the moles and trying to avoid the mods and all that.

... Oh hey its almost 1:30 where I am. When did that happen?

No wonder I blended in so perfectly in the Mafia game.

Y'know, except for the part where everyone basically knew I was Mafia for three days straight.

My dude, I've been on this thread at 4 AM before. You've got nothing to worry about yet.

Took me 55 minutes to realize that I forgot a number.

Edited by DefaultBeep

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I just realized that I totally got Rapidash here, and I didn't even think to add it.

:(

7 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Assuming I'm not supposed to get the sequel, I'll probably get Ultra Moon, as I got Sun last year. Just... hoping I can avoid spoilers for as long as I need to.

74. 75 nothing to see here folks.

I've played like the beginning bit of the game and it does not seem to be a continuation but I will certainly let you know as I progress while not spoiling anything for you.