Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Ah! That's who I was thinking, but I didn't she was "interdimensional" enough for you. It appears I was mistaken.

However, it does remind me I need to finish those games. I got them when they arrived on the virtual console for the 3DS, but I haven't gotten very far in them.

Well there are only so many options for people who are both interdimensional and observers, so I have to bend a little on at least one point.

And she does seemingly exist in both Holodrum and Labrynna at the same time- I don't get how the sending Secrets back to the game you completed thing can work until Link completes his second adventure (why would he trek all the way back to the one he has saved when he is in the middle of saving the other?), and how Farore follows him back to whichever land he is visiting. I'm overthinking things, but I'll just imagine the Hall of Secrets exists in a pocket dimension accessible from both Maku Trees.

I wish you good luck with the Oracle games. 

And if you lack rhythm, there is nothing wrong with abusing Restore Points to complete the Goron Dancing minigame in Ages. I can handle the Subrosian Dancing in Seasons (which you can actually skip despite the game nudging you towards it), but not the Goron version.

Also, well I'm fine with Ricky as my animal companion in OoS, I take issue with Moosh being the default companion in OoA, because he requires button-mashing to use. Admittedly you don't need to use Moosh for long, nor any of the animal companions, only for the one mandatory segment with each in both games, and another segment where you can choose which partner you get to complete it with. Explanation.

My favorite animal partner is actually Dimitri. Ricky gets the silver.

Again, I see the Strange Flute as having potential as a weapon in HW, able to summon all three animal companions to attack. Since WW Link is cel-shaded, standard Link is too grown, and a Oracle Link would give us a 4, which is one too many Links, I'd just give the Strange Flute to Young Link. The animal companions are cute and so is Young Link who isn't cel-shaded like they aren't, they work together.

Well I see the eShop has Etrian Odyssey V on sale for $23.99, cheaper than Gamestop used. I don't need the game right now, and who knows if months from now it'll be going for $15-10? Still, I think I'll buy it. I should be rational with my purchases, but I don't need to be that stingy.

I bring this up looking at that bunny avi. It reminds me too much of these:

Spoiler

Top race ch3

One of which will be drafted into my guild as one of these:

1000?cb=20160513134129

Since I'll be opting for the 1 Katana instead of quad-wielding build, I'm thinking one of the ladies because they don't emphasize the quad-wielding so much. But I like all the artwork for this class.