Tips for milking the most gold out of Percy's paralogue?

Alastor15243

I'm about to tackle this paralogue on Lunatic, I just beat chapter 12 and got Arthur and Mozu to S support and now I'm about to pick Percy up. But I notice the enemy AI behavior is different in this map on Lunatic, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to best make use of the dragon veins and get some good gold from this. What are your strategies here?

I usualy fly Camilla to a dragon vein (with dance, if needed). She shouldn't kill anyone with a bronze weapon or a fire tome and can activate the dragon vein in the next turn. You can use Lunge to get some enemies in the range of the dragon vein as well.

Getting everything is difficult, because you have to know when and if the enemies aggro. Unless you plan everything out, I wouldn't be too greedy. The money is not that big of a deal.

I usually get 8-9k depending on the units im using. Heres what i did last time:

Note that in lunatic theres waaaay more wyverns near percy. All enemies at the top will aggro in turn 10 whether u lure them or not but if u lure one of them early all of them will aggro early. I usually lure the lunatic wyverns to the center dragon vein with camilla/corrin and dv them when they get there. Ive done this map in all 7 of my cq lunatic runs and in the draft so im used to it by now. Hope it helps!