had this roster for the first Super Smash Bros:

Alt%2064_zpsfnmxqahl.png

this roster for Super Smash Bros. 2:

Alt%20M_zpssah1e6yj.png

this roster for Super Smash Bros. 3:

Alt%20B_zpsnyjw5jok.png

and this roster for Super Smash Bros. 4:

500%20x%20250%20Nnd_zpslb0cx4me.png

I'm really curious as to how most people would rate my "alternate universe" Smash Bros. rosters. I made these around 2 years ago.

In an alternate universe, instead of earth being the most populated planet in the milky way galaxy...

...it was known as the most boring, with very little apart from a unique tilt setting it apart from the more sophisticated and unique homelands of Neptune and Pluto(shut up Pluto is still a planet to me).

On December 14, 2017 at 11:33 PM, Rex Glacies said:

Er, you are meant to start a situation, and then the next post would finish it.

Like so:

In an alternate universe, Super Smash Bros....

I worded it wrong in addition to ending it with a period without thinking, so that was my bad. Ideally, someone would have finished mine with something like "Disco Marth's unique and surprisingly effective moveset enabled him to upset the tier list, ending with a top tier consisting of Zelda, Ganon, and Greninja, as they were the only fighters capable of evading his monstrous kill count."

Anyways, in an alternate universe, China and Japan never split, resulting in...

...Communism completely crushed anime and and nintenfo meaning many people (me) had no reason to live and promptly killed themselves.

In an alternate universe where Marth was Nintendo's posterboy...

Made a SF account to try promote himself but posted wayyyy to much neglecting his career and lost it all

In an alternate universe Thracia 776...

• 1 month later...

was a painter/artist rather than a musician. However, he stood out among other artists, due to him inventing "therapeutic paintings", which are paintings that bring peace of mind and gradually erase stressful/traumatic thoughts by looking at certain types of paintings for long enough periods.

In an alternate universe, people weaponize...

am obsessed with "Antarctic Animation", rather than Japan based animation/games. Essentially, people in that universe live in Antarctica due to both humans there being more resilient to cold than humans here and Antarctica being warmer. Due to not having many physical resources to offer in Antarctica, many people work in animation studios in the country/continent of Antarctica. The animation style there is very lacking in colour, but the colour they do add in their animation really accentuates facial features, terrain, and such. It's a very acquired taste, and due to the lack of colour, most kids don't like the animation style despite "Antarctic Animation" generally being G-Rated and family friendly.

In an alternate universe, a common genre/type of kids' toys is...

Edited by Randoman

5 minutes ago, Randoman said:

am obsessed with "Antarctic Animation", rather than Japan based animation/games. Essentially, people in that universe live in Antarctica due to both humans there being more resilient to cold than humans here and Antarctica being warmer. Due to not having many physical resources to offer in Antarctica, many people work in animation studios in the country/continent of Antarctica. The animation style there is very lacking in colour, but the colour they do add in their animation really accentuates facial features, terrain, and such. It's a very acquired taste, and due to the lack of colour, most kids don't like the animation style despite "Antarctic Animation" generally being G-Rated and family friendly.

In an alternate universe, a common genre/type of kids' toys is...

That, was really specific

all recalled toys in this universe

in an alternate universe, Shulk...

1 hour ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

in an alternate universe, Shulk...

Is roommates with Link at Nintendo University. They're a couple of blond blue eyed bros, but they do argue sometimes as expected and just yesterday Shulk made Link go wtf because he ate baked beans on toast, a common British thing. HE HAS A BRITISH ACCENT. Link asked him if he was high or something. Another incident involved Link picking up the Monado and accidentally taking out the surround sound speakers and then saying "good riddance" because they hurt his sensitive hylian ears and Shulk was kinda pissed at him for a day.

I wish I could make a webcomic of this lol.

In an alternate universe, the Awkward Zombie webcomic...

33 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Is roommates with Link at Nintendo University. They're a couple of blond blue eyed bros, but they do argue sometimes as expected and just yesterday Shulk made Link go wtf because he ate baked beans on toast, a common British thing. HE HAS A BRITISH ACCENT. Link asked him if he was high or something. Another incident involved Link picking up the Monado and accidentally taking out the surround sound speakers and then saying "good riddance" because they hurt his sensitive hylian ears and Shulk was kinda pissed at him for a day.

I wish I could make a webcomic of this lol.

In an alternate universe, the Awkward Zombie webcomic...

Oh right I forgot your already making Xenoblade fanfiction

became the awkward vampire webcomic

in an alternate universe, i...

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Oh right I forgot your already making Xenoblade fanfiction

Kinda. An AU rp and the crossover with Link is just a joke lol.

...am the creator of the awkward vampire webcomic! It turns Nintendo characters into vampires. Awkward ones. 

In an alternate universe, dinosaurs...

...is a mischievous pixie, rather than a benevolent one. It takes teeth that are poorly maintained (due to them being weaker and easier to take out of a person's mouth), and delivers them to elephants. The elephants then use the human teeth that the tooth fairy gives them, and uses them very similarly to how humans use ivory tusks. Elephants do this as an act of revenge for losing their tusks to humans, and will continue to commission the tooth fairy (with large payments of peanuts) to take human teeth as long as humans continue taking the tusks of elephants.

In an alternate universe, besides warm-blooded and cold-blooded animals, there are also...

On 2/2/2018 at 4:45 PM, DisobeyedCargo said:

That, was really specific

I suppose it was. I (along with a few others in this thread) like to let our imaginations run wild in terms of the alternate universes we think of. Of course, there's nothing wrong with one sentence answers, and I never specified in the thread rules about the length of the answers people should give.

Dang it, you ninja'd me.

... hot-blooded animals, who live in deserts, volcanic mountains, and inside the Earth's mantle. Their temperatures rarely drop below 150 degrees F, and they get their food from heat itself - they've evolved a kind of photosynthesis, but instead of absorbing light, they absorb heat. Most of them are docile and rarely attack other animals, but a few species are territorial.

In an alternate universe, instead of the 6 colors of the rainbow that we have here...

Edited by Rex Glacies

It has 12. One of them is described as a "reddish-green" and another being "bluish-yellow." People also worship this rainbow, as the rainbow is considered to be a representation of a long respected goddess who governs over humans' senses. If humanity crosses her, then they will become useless. It's pretty crazy there.

In an alternate universe, mental disorders...

@Randoman Can I just say your idea for a world ruled by elephants is the most intriguing shit I've heard in a long time?

...are considered normal and people without them are outcasts. People without mental disorders of any kind, which are called "mental blessings" in that universe, are put on "normie trains" and paraded through towns and have tomatoes thrown at them.

In an alternate universe, an animal type that doesn't exist in our universe, like birds, fish, mammals etc, is...

metallids, creatures whose skin and exoskeletons are made of metal and bio-alloys (compounds that are part metal and part biological carbon, and are both tough yet flexible as a result). Their innards are very similar to that of mammals and birds, though they have a greyish-green hue rather than a pinkish hue. Their diet consists of meat and metals in the ground. All the metallids that ate humans as part of their diet thankfully died around the same time dinosaurs did, but around 1/3rd of metallids will attack humans if provoked or if they feel threatened.

In an alternate universe

15 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

@Randoman Can I just say your idea for a world ruled by elephants is the most intriguing shit I've heard in a long time?

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

Sadly, I can't take any credit for that idea. I took that idea from the TV show Mr. Young: a show about a 14 year old high school teacher and his misadventures that he experiences in his teaching career. Traveling through time and accidentally creating a timeline where elephants enslave all of humanity (and use their teeth to make miniature pianos) was one such misadventure Mr. Young had.

9 minutes ago, Randoman said:

metallids, creatures whose skin and exoskeletons are made of metal and bio-alloys (compounds that are part metal and part biological carbon, and are both tough yet flexible as a result). Their innards are very similar to that of mammals and birds, though they have a greyish-green hue rather than a pinkish hue. Their diet consists of meat and metals in the ground. All the metallids that ate humans as part of their diet thankfully died around the same time dinosaurs did, but around 1/3rd of metallids will attack humans if provoked or if they feel threatened.

This universe must have humans existing earlier as well. In our universe, the first human was billions of years after the last dinosaur. And I see! I don't think I've heard of that show.

In an alternate universe where birds are the dominant race/species...

Edited by Dragoncat