In An Alternate Universe...

Randoman

are named after the Dwarfs from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs...Pluto can be called Snow White. Because it is a planet dammit! 

In an alternate universe an object that's considered legal tender is...

Edited by Jotari

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are brimming with life and the lifeforms there are more civilized than the pesky humans on that Earth. Or so the "aliens" consider. Thus, the lifeforms of Saturn are considered the "superior race" in the whole of the Solar System.

In an alternate universe, Pluto...

Edited by Flee Fleet!

Just now, Flee Fleet! said:

Are brimming with life and the lifeforms there are more civilized than the pesky humans on that Earth. Or so the "aliens" consider. Thus, the lifeforms of Saturn are considered the "superior race" in the whole of the Solar System.

In an alternate universe, Pluto...

Ya missed my one there bro. Been there twenty minutes.

@ Flee Fleet!: has been carried back to earth by really high-powered spaceships, in order to use the minerals in it for building construction for the new human colonies moving to Antarctica, due to overpopulation in all other continents being a major issue.

@ Jotari: igloos, due to that same universe I talked about above still requiring temporary housing while the Antarctica city construction is still going on. Granted, the igloos are really high quality and very large in size, and despite being made of ice and snow are more like apartments made from ice and snow rather than real igloos due to how big they are. The apartment igloos are thankfully very sturdy due to them not melting very easily in cold climates and them being reinforced with mineral powder from pluto's surface.

In an alternate universe, Street Fighter 1...

...actually do some pretty nice things for the community like bake sales and concerts for retirement homes, while splitting the profits 50/50 for government and charity funding (if only they actually did that here).

In another world, helium...

is required to be ingested by all sports commentators before narrating a match. (ar those the right terms? h well, I'm sure my meaning is clear)

In another world the Greek letter Omicron is...

16 hours ago, Jotari said:

Ya missed my one there bro. Been there twenty minutes.

Oh, sorry! Your post didn't show for me, though. I think it may have been because of putting my laptop on sleepmode while this thread was open, so...yeah, sorry.

8 hours ago, Jotari said:

is required to be ingested by all sports commentators before narrating a match. (ar those the right terms? h well, I'm sure my meaning is clear)

In another world the Greek letter Omicron is...

never existed. Because the Greek alphabet never existed. Because the Greeks never existed. Because there was no Greece. Insteas, Eceerg exists.

In an alternate universe, Chemistry...

working at a bakery, where he invents and tests some pretty weird pie flavours among customers. Thankfully, there's most successful pie flavours than failed pie flavours, and some major companies have actually been copying some of his stranger pie flavours, such as pineapple pie and "bee & honey" pie (don't worry, the stingers and poison are removed in the latter pie. Bee consumption is strangely popular in that universe).

In another universe, an animal that is domesticated and used for help with jobs that isn't used in our universe is...

...was the voice actor for Jar Jar Binks, and made the character's popularity skyrocket to the point that Gungans were featured quite prominently in episode II and III (with a Gungan Jedi being in both those movies).

In another world Lego...

14 hours ago, Jotari said:

are the only building materials permitted to be used in North Korea.

In an alternate universe practical firearms...

Ooh... that would make for an awesome and amusing place to visit on vacations.

(anyways, continuing to completing your alternate universe sentence)

...are literally just that: long gloves that set on fire that people fight in hand to hand combat with. Well, they're not very practical unless you spend a long time training to fight with such dangerous weapons. 

In another world, gravity...

On 11/02/2017 at 5:36 PM, Randoman said:

...are literally just that: long gloves that set on fire that people fight in hand to hand combat with. Well, they're not very practical unless you spend a long time training to fight with such dangerous weapons. 

In another world, gravity...

is a concept of pure fiction.

In a different universe, Laws...

6 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

grow to be the size of a new-born baby goat.

you just reminded me of Breath of Fire 2

5 hours ago, umerol said:

featured cute girls dancing and was the worst manga/anime.

In an alternate universe, YouTube...

is considered the worst way to watch videos, and instead people have moved on to Dailymotion, Vimeo e.t.c.

In an alternate universe, cults...

's face is sculpted and changed to match the face of the current president. As a result, it's quite common for people running for presidency to use images of the Statue of Liberty with their own face on it.

In an alternate universe, it's surprisingly common for people to travel on...