Special edition?

There have been 2 announced special editions, available in Japan. Nothing for the US thus far.

https://serenesforest.net/2017/01/18/fire-emblem-echoes-trailer-info-analysis/

The Japanese official site contains a few nuggets of information. The biggest thing is that the Japanese release will have two special editions.

Limited Edition: Includes an Alm Cipher card, DLC code (for early-game DLC; also available for purchase), Sound Selection CD

Valentia Complete (My Nintendo Store exclusive): Same as above, but includes a Celica holographic Cipher card, Valentia artbook and Fire Emblem HD Movie Collection (Blu-ray that features movies from Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Fates and Echoes)

Both come with a copy of the game, although My Nintendo members can get the Valentia Complete edition without the game for a lower price. You know, in case they manage to get the game for cheaper elsewhere etc.

For those on a budget, the Alm Cipher card will be packed with early copies of the game too.

The DLC included in the special editions is incredibly vague, but seems to be some kind of assist during the early-game. Perhaps a bunch of strong weapons.

Edited by Elieson

I hope we do get a SE but I don't think we will.  I will settle for being able to get my hands on the game and the Amiibo with out ripping my hair out.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Given the massive success of the FE Direct, I'm pretty sure Nintendo are going to throw fans a bone and announce a limited edition for the West eventually. If they don't, they're really missing a huge opportunity to give fans what they want and get loads of money in the process : P

• 3 weeks later...

About the special edition, I'm really looking into getting a JP Valentia Complete

- I have a JP 3DS

- A JP account

- And a method of transferring the copy to the states

- But my Credit Card isn't working

Noted: I don't currently have the money right now, but figured it would accept a pre-order still

Does anyone know if the store only takes JP cards, or do you need to pay in-full for preorder?

Any help is appreciated