Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japanese F!Robin is Miyuki Sawashiro. Who basically voices a ton of things. 

And well i'm not if anyone plays Legend of Heroes here. But  Mizuhashi Kaori's Erika is like hearing an adult Tio from Zero/Ao no Kiseki

Tio.Plato_full.822610.jpg.4199b666e8a56b6536db03734949f09f.jpg

Which is like music to the ears to me.

Edited by Zoelius

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Updated. Sanaki speaks like Red Saber in Japanese, so that's pretty funny.

Uh... Red Saber (I assume you're referring to Saber from Fate/EXTRA, at least) is voiced by Sakura Tange, not Mai Nakahara.

Speaking of which, I still have my fingers crossed that L'Arachel (if she ends up in the game) is voiced by Sakura Tange.

Just now, The Geek said:

Uh... Red Saber (I assume you're referring to Saber from Fate/EXTRA, at least) is voiced by Sakura Tange, not Mai Nakahara.

Speaking of which, I still have my fingers crossed that L'Arachel (if she ends up in the game) is voiced by Sakura Tange.

I know, I'm talking about her speech pattern and mannerisms, not her voice, obviously.

• 2 weeks later...

We got new characters added in the next focus are from The Blazing Blade. We are going to get Jaffar, Priscilla, Lucius, Karel, Rebecca, and Ninian are going to be the next ones. I just wondered who might voice the six of them?

• Karel- Junji Majima
  • Rebecca- Chinami Hashimoto ( Chiyo Kurihara Prison School)
  • Jaffar - Yuuma Uchida ( Ein Dalton Gundam Iron Blood Orphans)
  • Lucius - Toa Yukinari
  • Priscilla - Chinami Hashimoto
  • Ninian - Aya Suzaki ( Mako Mankanshoku  Kill a Kill)

27 minutes ago, HylianBelmont said:

Walden James definitely has some range on him. That's for sure haha.

Considering I'd never heard of him (and his rather flat deliveries as Siegbert), I'm surprised by his roles in Heroes.

Also, may I just say Karel sounds NOTHING like you'd expect Bryce to sound? Even Raven, who pitched a fair bit moodier and deeper, still sounded like him. Hats off to diverse vocal range.

7 minutes ago, The DanMan said:

Considering I'd never heard of him (and his rather flat deliveries as Siegbert), I'm surprised by his roles in Heroes.

Also, may I just say Karel sounds NOTHING like you'd expect Bryce to sound? Even Raven, who pitched a fair bit moodier and deeper, still sounded like him. Hats off to diverse vocal range.

Walden James wasn't Siegbert I believe. That was good old "George Spelvin"

But I do agree with you on Bryce! He does get to show his range here. Even if I'm not too big on his voice for the character overall.

Edited by HylianBelmont

4 hours ago, pianime94 said:

Ninian's English VA, is a bit to..hmm powerful (?) to my image. Definitely prefer her JP better.

Lucius JP is plain laughable, I'd prefer English for him lol.

Lucius is actually voiced by a woman in Japanese, so he's even more ambiguous. His English voice gives away the joke immediately, imo.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lucius is actually voiced by a woman in Japanese, so he's even more ambiguous. His English voice gives away the joke immediately, imo.

Isn't J!Goku voiced by a woman too? Woman do so much in the Voice industry!

13 hours ago, The DanMan said:

The nice thing is that Bryce Papenbrook seems to be finally getting a chance to show off some range.

It's kind of hard to when you're typecast into the same teenage boy roles every single time (much like Yuri Lowenthal).

• 2 weeks later...